- CrackBerry Genius
05-19-2013, 09:32 PM #2
- 2,380 Posts
- CrackBerry User
08-15-2013, 12:33 PM #4
- 53 Posts
I tried "forcing it" or "tricking it" on my Verizon 9330 by getting to the point where it was ready to load the OS, and then I removed all the files in the auto-loader and replaced them with files from the Verizon 9310 autoloader.
It got all the way through installing, then ended that "an unspecified error occured"
When the phone tried booting it got all the way through the loading screen, but got stuck on the hour glass and refused to boot. :-(
So no, it won't work.
Posted via CB10
- By Nyan_Cat100 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:55 AM
- By Ganayni94 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2011, 05:18 PM
- By SOF006 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:43 PM
- By shred01 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3G ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:43 AM
- By bigjerm86 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:04 PM