CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Option for playing music in mono rather than Stereo?

Hello, all. I'm new here, as well as new to Blackberries in general. Just got my Curve 9330 3 weeks ago. Love it.

Despite the love I have for my new cellular companion, I am getting a bit frustrated trying to find the option to toggle between mono and stereo when listening to music. I would think this is a fairly easy thing to implement in any music capable device. I use earbuds to listen to music at work, but can only use one since my other ear needs to be available for my work headset (call center job). I'd really like to not miss out on parts of the songs because they are playing through the earbud I'm not utilizing. Is there a way to toggle to mono, or do I have to just bite the bullet and buy a mono earbud? I was trying to avoid that since I have perfectly capable and good sounding earbuds already....

Thanx in advance!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

No one, huh? I honestly tried the search function first (in case i'm getting no answers due to people thinking that if I would just search, I'd find the answer)....
    CrackBerry User

hey, i have the same question for my BB Q10... no solution found yet...
    CrackBerry User

bump......
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,163 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AC9A2F5

no. there is no mono on the device. just unplug the headphones.
    Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.