Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    332519F1
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Talking Official: BlackBerry Curve 9330 OS 6.0.0.436 from Bluegrass Cellular

Software For BlackBerry® Curve(TM) 9330 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.1772 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 6.0.0.1772
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 6.0.0.436
    Software Platform: 4.4.0.315
    File name: 9330AMEA_PBr6.0.0_rel1772_PL4.4.0.315_A6.0.0.436_B luegrass_Cellular.exe
    File size: 136.64MB
    Note: The Software Platfor

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...821DC88FEA0631

just dl'd, installed and waiting for reboot to restore from backup

found this on N4BB
    Official: BlackBerry Curve 9330 OS 6.0.0.436 from Bluegrass Cellular « N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Last edited by _BIG_; 02-10-2011 at 03:56 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PM for it.

Any better then Verizon's .431?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    332519F1
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

havent really had a change to play with it. installed right before work and @ work now lol.

i messed up and let the loader load my old apps back on which caused problems with some of the apps (i was in a rush and forgot to uncheck them in loader)

so im wiping, then reloading the os as we speak. then restore and reload the apps.

ill post anything i find later tonight
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    PM for it.

Well really I just want to know if its any faster or smoother then .431 and if its smaller.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

gonna try it out i have 6.0.0.431 installed but have the same issues ive had with past 6.0 OS! one problem is the fact that cant use the left convenience key and another problem i cant select options when i press the menu button from the dial screen! hoping for a fix!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    332519F1
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

havent really noticed much in terms of differences in the two os's (tho i suck at noticing stuff like that) doesnt help ive only had this phone since the 26th of jan and went from 5.0 to sprints 6.0 to verizons 6.0 to this one i posted between then and now either lol

says in my application management - application storage 174.3mb for the os tho

hope that helps...if i looked int he wrong place for the os size let me know where to check and ill take a look for anyone. (dont remember the .431's size)

Quote Originally Posted by CaFe88 View Post
    gonna try it out i have 6.0.0.431 installed but have the same issues ive had with past 6.0 OS! one problem is the fact that cant use the left convenience key and another problem i cant select options when i press the menu button from the dial screen! hoping for a fix!
    havent had either of those problems you describe on my phone since ive gotten this phone so i dont know what to suggest besides a wipe and fresh install of whatever os you decide (im guessing youve already tried that tho).

maybe try installing the apps one at a time and checking for those issues after each app install to rule out an app causing a conflict?
    Last edited by _BIG_; 02-10-2011 at 03:53 PM.