- CrackBerry Addict
- 601 Posts
Keyboard Backlight Malfunction
Around 2 years ago I purchased a curve 9300 for my sisters birthday. Good phone, not the greatest but not the worst either. Anyway, I was playing around with it the other day when I noticed the keyboard isn't lighting up. It does it on the odd occasion but it is not working on a consistent basis. Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue. The phone becomes rather difficult to use at night if the area is not well illuminated.
UPDATE: Solved the issue. Apparently doing a battery pull while the phone is on does the trick.
Last edited by tufcustomer; 01-28-2013 at 09:46 PM.
- By awesometakespractice in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:23 AM
- By adriantevan in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:28 PM
- By Flash501 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 16Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:18 PM
- By parkman in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:10 AM
- By soppendeuff in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:44 PM