- CrackBerry Master
- 1,120 Posts
Keyboard Backlight Malfunction
Around 2 years ago I purchased a curve 9300 for my sisters birthday. Good phone, not the greatest but not the worst either. Anyway, I was playing around with it the other day when I noticed the keyboard isn't lighting up. It does it on the odd occasion but it is not working on a consistent basis. Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue. The phone becomes rather difficult to use at night if the area is not well illuminated.
UPDATE: Solved the issue. Apparently doing a battery pull while the phone is on does the trick.
Last edited by tufcustomer; 01-28-13 at 08:46 PM.
- By awesometakespractice in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-10, 10:23 AM
- By adriantevan in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-08, 05:28 PM
- By Flash501 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 16Last Post: 01-30-08, 02:18 PM
- By parkman in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-07, 11:10 PM
- By soppendeuff in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 07-12-07, 12:44 PM