Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I'm having trouble setting up my email account...

I haven't had a problem setting up my email account on my Blackberry phone before but now having wiped my phone (it isn't the first time i've wiped my phone) i'm experiencing problems setting my email account up. It says, and i quote: "your device encountered a problem with this application's server." At the start of using my phone i had a UK SIM but then switched to an Australian SIM when i was over there for a while but now i'm back in the UK and am using the same UK SIM. Would it be something to do with my SIM card?

Also, my application storage seems to be running down extremely fast. I've been closing all the running applications and still no luck.Would an antivirus app or the Ebay app be doing this? I did disable real time check on the antivirus app but still no difference. I even deleted the app and still nothing. So i've downloaded it again 'cause i would like protection for my phone. My phone seems to be freezing a lot too, probably caused to an application i'm guessing...?

Any help would be much appreciated on any of these issues,

Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

It does sound like a possible SIM problem as far as the email set-up.
    As for the application storage running down, check to see what applications are running in the back ground and be sure to menu>close from every application.