- CrackBerry User
- 28 Posts
How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?
To explain this questions a bit more, i was wondering how i'd change the highlighted colour when i go to change my Display Picture in BBM in Theme Studio? It is still set to the blue colour. The blue colour is also active when i highlight a theme i'd like to change to. It is also active when a dialogue box comes up and i select "delete" etc (the theme colour is active before i hit the delete button but when i press delete it changes to blue). My apologies for any confusing confusion!
I've taken some pictures to help explain what i mean - although they are pictures of different sections of the phone but they have the same problem:
This image, as you can tell, is the colour of the text when i want to change my BBM status. The unhighlighted colour is black but i would like this to be white. How can i change this?
This image shows the colours chosen for the highlighted and unhighlighted text in a menu:
As you can tell from the two images above, one section is the correct colour and another section is the original blue colour, how do i change this? The purple colour of the image above isn't the same length as the button, how do i change this?
Hope these images helped to explain things a bit better!
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by tessbraidner; 12-04-2012 at 06:12 PM.
- By kevindagul in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2010, 03:49 PM
- By Turrese in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
- By chelseytx in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:58 AM
- By chelseytx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:58 AM
- By markshepherd in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2008, 06:29 AM