Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?

To explain this questions a bit more, i was wondering how i'd change the highlighted colour when i go to change my Display Picture in BBM in Theme Studio? It is still set to the blue colour. The blue colour is also active when i highlight a theme i'd like to change to. It is also active when a dialogue box comes up and i select "delete" etc (the theme colour is active before i hit the delete button but when i press delete it changes to blue). My apologies for any confusing confusion!

I've taken some pictures to help explain what i mean - although they are pictures of different sections of the phone but they have the same problem:
    How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?-munch_2012_12_05_082820.png
    This image, as you can tell, is the colour of the text when i want to change my BBM status. The unhighlighted colour is black but i would like this to be white. How can i change this?
    This image shows the colours chosen for the highlighted and unhighlighted text in a menu:
    How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?-munch_2012_12_05_110525.png

How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?-munch_2012_12_05_082649.png
    How do i change the colour of the active option to change display picture etc in Theme Studio?-munch_2012_12_05_082747.png
    As you can tell from the two images above, one section is the correct colour and another section is the original blue colour, how do i change this? The purple colour of the image above isn't the same length as the button, how do i change this?

Hope these images helped to explain things a bit better!
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by tessbraidner; 12-04-2012 at 07:12 PM.