- 03-18-13, 06:09 PM #2
Try directly from the phone, go to settings > options > advanced options > wireless update (then follow the onscreen instructions)
You can try Desktop Manager and check for new updates there.
If none of these works, you can always download a new OS (leak or another carrier's official update and installing it to your 9300) Refer to this thread with the OS link to download and instructions! Official OS 18.104.22.1683 for BlackBerry Curve 9300 from Pelephone Cheers.
- By Bren S. in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-11, 08:46 PM
- By marcusharris in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900 ThemesReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-09, 02:27 PM
- By JMAN82 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-09, 10:33 PM
- By ThomasJ1984 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-09, 09:55 PM
- By latino4life in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 09-03-07, 03:36 PM