Help setting up email 9300
I bought this Curve 9300 off ebay and I need help/info on how to set up an email account. All I seem to get is " To activate your enterprise account, enter details provided by your system administrator" ???
Hi Carullo this is my first blackberry bought to bridge with a playbook I recently bought. I am ryinng to set up a personal account and no I don't have a blackberry account. Is it needed?
- 11-27-12, 09:46 PM #4
You need to have a BlackBerry Data Plan (BIS) in order to get the Personal Email setup option.
Contact your service provider to get the proper data plan service on your account.
Do I really need to have a "BlackBerry Data Plan(BIS)" as I have a "All-you-can-eat data " plan with the 3 network here in the UK. I just want to access email from my Yahoo and other "Pop" accounts.
- 11-28-12, 06:49 AM #6
Yes. You REALLY need a BIS plan if you want to use email on a BlackBerry. A generic internet plan will not work. Contact your service provider for the proper data plan.
- By harleyj26 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-08, 09:16 AM
- By 4ster in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-08, 09:33 AM
- By nolimits in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-08, 10:56 PM
- By staticfiend in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-15-08, 09:38 AM
- By skip in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-07, 12:30 PM