Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Gmail Calendar Sync

Hi,

I can't seem to get my Gmail Calendar to sync, I have turned on in the BIS settings. I tried turning it off/on again and no luck. I deleted my account and created it again and nothing. I also deleted everything on my phone and restored again and still no luck. Any thoughts???

Thanks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Here is what I did. I deleted the 3 Service Books for Google apps account: CMIME, SYNC & CICAL. Then I deleted the email account from setup. Then I added the account again... So far so good... I am on AT&T Official 7.1.0.694.

All of my contacts & Calendar events stayed on the phone. I will say that when i re added my google apps account, I didnt go into custom settings i.e. change the signature until the initial sync completed. I have been running a full day and not had an issue so far.

Also, make sure you are not using the google apps sync or Google Sync app... the native GMAIL should work fine. I wil say that for the Google Apps account I chose other under setup... I am not sure if this helped or not...