- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Gmail Calendar Sync
I can't seem to get my Gmail Calendar to sync, I have turned on in the BIS settings. I tried turning it off/on again and no luck. I deleted my account and created it again and nothing. I also deleted everything on my phone and restored again and still no luck. Any thoughts???
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-23-13, 05:51 PM #2
- 214 Posts
Here is what I did. I deleted the 3 Service Books for Google apps account: CMIME, SYNC & CICAL. Then I deleted the email account from setup. Then I added the account again... So far so good... I am on AT&T Official 18.104.22.1684.
All of my contacts & Calendar events stayed on the phone. I will say that when i re added my google apps account, I didnt go into custom settings i.e. change the signature until the initial sync completed. I have been running a full day and not had an issue so far.
Also, make sure you are not using the google apps sync or Google Sync app... the native GMAIL should work fine. I wil say that for the Google Apps account I chose other under setup... I am not sure if this helped or not...
- By synthmole in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-09, 01:32 PM
- By nicolet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-09, 08:03 AM
- By onlyagibson in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-09, 12:10 PM
- By Eradicator in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-08, 06:55 AM
- By redhead in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-08, 12:15 PM