- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Freeing more memory Curve 9300 (How to please)
Blackberry 9300 OS: 6.0 Bundle 2342 (v22.214.171.1246, Platform 126.96.36.199)
Hi I have tried everything possible to free up some memory. I have deleted every App that I do not use. I only use BBM Twitter CaptureIt and News 24. I have abt 60MB now. The problem is that when i use the phone to browse it often shut down pages due to low memory.
I had a look at thisHow to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.comThe information is dated though.
- By jtflyer in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:01 AM
- By arlene_t in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:53 PM
- By Labba Labbala in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:23 PM
- By mbranscum in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:57 AM
- By GV2012 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:13 AM