- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Even small emails truncated; previous threads no help
Relatively short emails, including Today's Headlines from NYTimes.com (± 120k) , are being truncated by my new 9300 Curve 3G. Today I have followed, to no avail, the instructions from about a dozen threads on this today. I am guessing this is a device-specific issue because this did not happen on my recently-stolen, identical device.
What happens is:
1. I open the email and scroll down
2. At a certain point it says "More available: 9799 bytes"
3. After a few seconds, more is loaded
4. I scroll down and it says "Truncated 29884 bytes"
If I forward the email to my PC, the entire message is intact -- but of course the idea is to read the emails when I'm not at my desk...
Any help greatly appreciated!
- By jayls2007 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:23 PM
- By derekmachfx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 07-27-2009, 10:00 AM
- By lors2576 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:31 PM
- By L_Boogie820 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:46 PM
- By Maygoddess in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 02:00 PM