- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Emails not loading on page correctly...
I just received an insurance replacement from Sprint. I had an older Curve 8330 and they gave me a 9330 as a replacement. I have been using the new phone for about a week and I am noticing most emails do not seem to be loading on the page correctly. The issue is in the margins...for example when I receive a new email and it loads I have to scroll left or right to read the text in whichever margin is not in view. The phone has done this on pretty much every email I have received with the exception, ironically, of an email I received directly from BlackBerry regarding my username which loaded correctly. I have tried the "get images" option while I have an email open and that doesn't do anything. I have HTML enabled and there are no other options or settings I can think of that would correct this. I have had 4 previous BB's and I never had this problem...any ideas?
[EDIT] - Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about using the Screen Grabber app:
- By procrastinator86 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:47 AM
- By Kelric in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2008, 08:12 AM
- By iamjoel5 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
- By richiegra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:01 AM
- By lauraq in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:47 AM