CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Curve 9300 won't turn on...red light blinking

I have a curve 3g 9300 and want to see if someone on here can help me before I bring it into the store. I fell asleep with the phone fully charged and in my pocket last night...when I woke up a few hours later the screen was blank and wont turn on.
    I tried a battery pull with no success. The red light in the top right hand corner is blinking 4 times...it blinks once with a small pause, then there are 3 fast blinks in a row.
    The phone itself might not even be a year old yet. Its been running a bit slow lately (lagging) and but nothing major besides that.

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

if the phone is mangled and I upgrade, what would be the concensus best pick...torch or bold? I see there are a few different kinds of each (bold 9900/9930 and torch 9810....9850/9860)
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    ask
    CrackBerry Newbie

I had this same problem, wound up having to get a new phone (warranty covered, though)
    CrackBerry Newbie

My 9300 3G was givin an error JVM 102 Reset. While i was reloading the os, (at the point of JVM & System software loading), an error occur which i can't explain how/what happened. Then after, my phone wouldn't come at all, yet the red light is blinking twice with an interval. Please, i want solution(s) that works. Thanks (pls. contact @ dwelt2002@yahoo.co.uk)
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    im not gonna put it on here, who knows who ill get asking me to "be my friend"

Your phone is dead, charge it up and your ready to go
    my blackberry is my life, dont part me from it or ill SCREAM!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    231EC8BC

Quote Originally Posted by thepinkcurve View Post
    Your phone is dead, charge it up and your ready to go
    and try to clean the contacts on the battery!