Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default CURVE 9300 Unlock Problems <have i tried everything?>

hi i recently bought a blackberry to switch from android,i have bought codes in the past and they have failed to work, so i was just wondering if anyone can either give me way of getting a code or give advice on what software i can use or if its possible to unlock this way. because with android i just had to root the phone and iphone its a jailbreak

all advice greatly appreciated !

Best to buy a code from a reputable unlocker like the ones in the forums here at CB. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/ There are even free codes in that forum. Just be sure to read the thread to see what experience people had.

My personal experience with HorizonWirelessOnline - HorizonWirelessOnline has been very positive. Inexpensive and fast service. Only one time did a code fail on the first try. That was my mistake in entering and not the code itself. We have unlocked many family phones without a hitch so far.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I unlocked my 9300 myself (for a trip to dubai last year) using a bb logger and bb code calculator by y3kt had no problems, though it is worth looking at a few you tube video of how to unlock your bb before you start so you have an idea of what you are doing.