- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Curve 9300 Contact and Calender Live Sync Issue - Please HELP!!
I'm having 2 sorts of problems on my curve 9300. I have an existing live account where all my contacts and calendar entries are stored. However, when I setup the live account on the phone, it only sync up to 1500 contacts.
The 2nd issue is that I can't find the option to sync the calendar events from the live account.
- 01-09-2014, 08:33 AM #2Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10
Got a question? email@example.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel
- By Benjamin Black in forum CrackBerry AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:56 PM
- By z10q10 in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:05 PM
- By bacon_35 in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:09 AM
- By kenzy kenzo in forum BBM on AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:01 PM
- By ArtilesGabriel in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:42 PM