- 12-27-2012, 07:50 AM #4
In which case it may still have an IT Policy on it if it was linked to a corporate BES server. You can find details of how to remove it here - KB14202-How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone
If you have been using it you may want to back it up using Blackberry Desktop Manager and then do a selective restore of the backup of the items you need (i.e text messages etc) - do not do a full restore of the backup as it will just restore the IT Policy.
- By newb_storm_user in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:50 AM
- By newb_storm_user in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:50 AM
- By brothertonk in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:58 PM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:53 AM
- By siciliano187 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2007, 08:29 AM