App World Icon Displayed but no app running
I recently reinstalled BB App World 188.8.131.52 and it initially worked fine.
However, whenever the BB restarts with QuickPull, the AW icon is displayed with all the other icons when the menu key is held down. But if the AW icon is selected, AW does not appear. Nor does it appear if selected from the "All" screen.
So far I have deleted app from screen and via options menu, done a number of reboots etc but the problem returns - an icon displayed by no app runs. I've now reinstalled a previous version - 3.0. something found on the www, but it still happens - an icon on display but nothing runs.
Any ideas pse? I guess an OS reinstall may be the only answer.
BlackBerry® 9300 3G
6.0 Bundle 2949 (v184.108.40.2068, Platform 220.127.116.11)
- 11-06-12, 03:56 PM #2
Re: App World Icon Displayed but no app running
- By surfergirl2009 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-12, 11:27 PM
- By surfergirl2009 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-09, 11:34 PM
- By Domestic Violence in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-01-09, 08:10 PM
- By gmisz88 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-09, 05:40 PM
- By MapleSyrup in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-08, 07:35 AM