- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9330 wiped, reloaded, and getting metro pcs when dialing *228?!!!!
This must be a simple error on my part. I have a Verizon Blackberry Curve 9330 3G that I want to hook up to PagePlus. I activated the phone with PagePlus. I then wiped the device, reloaded the OS (the Verizon version and I deleted both of the vendor.xml files). When I dial *228, I get Metro PCS. When I dial some of the other PagePlus activation numbers they do not work. I was on the phone with a rep from P+, and they couldnt figure it out. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you much.
- By JeniferF in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-12, 08:00 AM
- By mavro6000 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 118Last Post: 07-11-11, 12:03 PM
- By Mgrace74 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-24-09, 02:43 PM
- By GameBredAPBT in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-09, 11:57 PM
- By christine.alexis in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-09, 08:25 PM