- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
9300 Trackpad Problem
The Trackpad on my Blackberry 9300 is acting weird.
It started 2 days ago, and is happening on & off. The Trackpad itself gives up doing anything at all.
It will start working after a few seconds, where Touch sensitivity kicks in. I will move it slightly, and the scroller will move down several rows.
Any fix out there at all would really help.
Specs: Blackberry 9300 3G
Carrier: Three UK
Age: A year and a half
- 03-20-2013, 06:52 AM #2
My BB9300's trackpad is also acting crazy whenever I am using it on outside, and by outside, I'm out when the sun is up. I know this might not make sense but whenever I'm using my phone outside, for an example while I'm texting, my trackpad is moving crazy and I can't even use my phone since it clicks/moves. It's crazy. I guess my trackpad is light-sensitive, I dunno. It's sad.
- By eNVeCe81 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2012, 11:34 AM
- By noviecasilang in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:58 AM
- By detailedguy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 31Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:30 PM
- By martiu in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 19Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:12 AM
- By harryntq in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2009, 11:41 AM