Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Abuser

Excuse my grammar back there, I'm posting from my phone.

BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 to 6.1:
    1. Remove the battery from the back of the BlackBerry Smartphone.
    2. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
    3. Once prompted to Retry, Update or Cancel, click Update. If available updates are found Desktop Manager will prompt you to Get Update , Update Later or View other versions
    4. Click Get Update to install the recommended software version or View other Versions to manually select the version you wish to install and click Install.
    5. In the Update Options screen there is the option to enter the email address to be notified in future when there may be new software versions available.
    a. fill in the checkbox and enter the email address in the text field to receive email notifications
    b. uncheck the checkbox and leave the text field blank to not receive updates.
    6. Reinsert the Battery which was removed in step 1
    7. Click Install Update
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #52  

Quote Originally Posted by f0xx386 View Post
    Excuse my grammar back there, I'm posting from my phone.

BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 to 6.1:
    1. Remove the battery from the back of the BlackBerry Smartphone.
    2. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
    3. Once prompted to Retry, Update or Cancel, click Update. If available updates are found Desktop Manager will prompt you to Get Update , Update Later or View other versions
    4. Click Get Update to install the recommended software version or View other Versions to manually select the version you wish to install and click Install.
    5. In the Update Options screen there is the option to enter the email address to be notified in future when there may be new software versions available.
    a. fill in the checkbox and enter the email address in the text field to receive email notifications
    b. uncheck the checkbox and leave the text field blank to not receive updates.
    6. Reinsert the Battery which was removed in step 1
    7. Click Install Update
    So you want me to try the DM again?

Thanks and ATB

James
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yes, because you forgot to put the battery in. Follow the guide properly if no success then try BMCP
    CrackBerry Abuser

Think you better try this link after all:http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ed-blackberry/
    CrackBerry Abuser

James also check this link its similar to your problem:Cannot connect to the jvm
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #56  

Hi Fox,

Sorry for not getting back sooner - Had one of my GCSE's. Also had some internet problems due to bad weather.

I have tried all the above but still no luck

I think it may be time to give up? I'm really sorry that its not working after you putting in so much time!

Many Thanks,

James
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default perrrylynx

i took my phone for repair at engineering. they ran a software update and it failed at reconnecting to jvm. so the disassembled the phone and serviced it (cleaned it with some stuff and heated it). then reconnect to the system. you should get a 513 error screen from there you are home free
    crackberry will take it from there. it was a bb 9900
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey my phone is doing the same but i can not get any charge even through the usb and it does not show up in the connection port so i cant reload or reset the os any help ?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have the same problem but the BMCP wont recognize my pin, what to do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have the same problem and I have done this thing and I have got instructions right, when I do the last step, the update should start but it doesn't because it pops up with an error '' please verify your internet connection or try again if the problem percists. '' and my internet connection is fine, I've tried it again milion times and it doesn't start the updating. ._.
    [SIZE=7HELP NU][/SIZE]
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm having that same problem right now, don't appear to find a solution to it and my phone's really dead!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123