- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
9300 No sound when in call except on speakerphone
Hey im new here and i have a problem with my 9300. I get no sound when calling except on loudspeaker. Everyone i've asked says 'Battery Pull' but this does not solve it.
Any other suggestions will be gratefully apperciated Thanks !
- 12-06-12, 05:29 PM #3
Try this just in case.
Go to options-->call management-->in call settings and set "default call volume", "Enhance Handset Call Audio" and "Enhance Headset Call Audio" to "previous". If this doesn't work then set to 100%, Normal and Normal respectively.
Also check that options-->call management-->hearing aid mode is set to "NO"
- By alee8989 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-11, 05:07 PM
- By papaac in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-10, 01:34 PM
- By dgarzoli in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-10, 01:38 PM
- By nowak98 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 9Last Post: 09-01-09, 11:26 AM
- By aceswildtru in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-08, 10:04 PM