Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
Like Tree30Likes
  1. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plazmic Flame View Post
    The J.J. Abrams lens flare pretty much sells this concept.
    Haven't seen it to be honest
  2. Majidurrehman's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    13 Posts
    #27  

    Default

    If BlackBerry take it up, it's gonna beat all competitors.

    Posted via CB10
  3. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #28  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majidurrehman View Post
    If BlackBerry take it up, it's gonna beat all competitors.

    Posted via CB10
    Thanks man

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  4. khehl's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,935 Global Posts
    #29  

    Default

    Blackberry is most likely not going to make a slider since they aren't doing a wide selection of phones. They are concentrating on 4 categories like Kevin (Owner of Crackberry) said and Sliders aren't one of them.
    But I have an idea.
    We all know typo for the iPhone.
    Why doesn't Blackberry make a bluetooth typo like slider and regular for the Z30, Z3, Z10. Since typo has no patents they can just basically steal it and modify it they put some blackberry finnesse.
    Which wouldn't cost much for R&D and makes everyone happy.

    I would 100% buy a Z30 the day it came out.
    Here's my thread for more info **Z30 Bluetooth Keyboard Case IDEA**
    Blackberry needs to make their own Z30 and Z10 Bluetooth Keyboard Case
    Search "**Z30 Bluetooth Keyboard Case IDEA**`` in the forums
    Petition for "New Wanted Features" Subforum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-10-os-893384/
  5. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #30  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khehl View Post
    Blackberry is most likely not going to make a slider since they aren't doing a wide selection of phones. They are concentrating on 4 categories like Kevin (Owner of Crackberry) said and Sliders aren't one of them.
    But I have an idea.
    We all know typo for the iPhone.
    Why doesn't Blackberry make a bluetooth typo like slider and regular for the Z30, Z3, Z10. Since typo has no patents they can just basically steal it and modify it they put some blackberry finnesse.
    Which wouldn't cost much for R&D and makes everyone happy.

    I would 100% buy a Z30 the day it came out.
    Here's my thread for more info **Z30 Bluetooth Keyboard Case IDEA**
    Awesome concept about the Typo for Blackberry. About the phone, I know it's not going to happen, ever () but some people love a large display and a physical keyboard!

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Thanked by:
    khehl (02-26-2014) 
  6. khehl's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,935 Global Posts
    #31  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Kimishis1 View Post
    Awesome concept about the Typo for Blackberry. About the phone, I know it's not going to happen, ever () but some people love a large display and a physical keyboard!

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    I don't get why because they have a buddy at Foxconn that can make something and design it for buttons. Foxconn can easily make the units for like 10$ each and have no inventory. This is a win - win for blackberry. Just have them on the site only to minimize shipping costs.
    Blackberry needs to make their own Z30 and Z10 Bluetooth Keyboard Case
    Search "**Z30 Bluetooth Keyboard Case IDEA**`` in the forums
    Petition for "New Wanted Features" Subforum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-10-os-893384/
  7. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khehl View Post
    I don't get why because they have a buddy at Foxconn that can make something and design it for buttons. Foxconn can easily make the units for like 10$ each and have no inventory. This is a win - win for blackberry. Just have them on the site only to minimize shipping costs.
    I know exactly what you mean and I hope with Foxconn that things can change to the better for BlackBerry!

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  8. NinjaB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    572 Global Posts
    #33  

    Default

    suuuper slick...

    i would be first in line and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one there...

    I like almost everything about it- the side to side screen, brushed metal look frame, the keyboard, but perhaps most of all, the angular/rounded bottom lip... looks like it would be perfect ergonomically when holding the device with your pinky on the bottom, which is common...

    looks very modern while still maintaining BB look and feel..

    BlackBerry, doo it!!
    Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10!! (July '13) STL100-3 on 10.2.1.xxxx ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.
    Thanked by:
    Andreas Kimishis1 (02-26-2014) 
  9. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #34  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaB View Post
    suuuper slick...

    i would be first in line and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one there...

    I like almost everything about it- the side to side screen, brushed metal look frame, the keyboard, but perhaps most of all, the angular/rounded bottom lip... looks like it would be perfect ergonomically when holding the device with your pinky on the bottom, which is common...

    looks very modern while still maintaining BB look and feel..

    BlackBerry, doo it!!
    Thank you so much

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  10. ejp279's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #35  

    Default

    Looks awesome. Would totally buy it

    Posted via CB10
  11. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #36  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejp279 View Post
    Looks awesome. Would totally buy it

    Posted via CB10
    Thank you

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  12. brianhlane's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    14 Posts
    #37  

    Default

    just finished this rendering. I think it would be nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry S50-brianlanebberry.jpg  
  13. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #38  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brianhlane View Post
    just finished this rendering. I think it would be nice.
    Nice!!

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  14. D.Vader's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    573 Posts
    PIN
    27FD02F9
    #39  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peevish View Post
    It's like the BlackBerry Torch had sex with the HTC One Plus, and this was born.

    Two of my favorite designs.

    Posted via CB10
    Which one was the man?
  15. MANIBHINDER's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #40  

    Default

    Desine is good man
    But slide technology is fail. This was good only for calling devises. Now days every time slide close slide close slide close u know SUCKS man

    Slide mobile can no more take place in this era

    BHiNDER
  16. Bdot-1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,188 Posts
    #41  

    Default

    I can say the same about my patio sliding door.. I'm going to replace it with beads

    Posted by a leaky CB10.1
  17. IgotsThis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,772 Posts
    #42  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdot-1 View Post
    I can say the same about my patio sliding door.. I'm going to replace it with beads

    Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    Haha
    Unless you live in Hawaii don't do it lol

    Posted via CB10
  18. pentagon565's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #43  

    Default

    Torch's concept
    Thanked by:
    Andreas Kimishis1 (03-01-2014) 
  19. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #44  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pentagon565 View Post
    Torch's concept


    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  20. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #45  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simrat Sharma View Post
    Wow! That's awesome.design is really nice,,,very good looking phone with great technology.

    for more technology news
    Thank you

    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  21. MANIBHINDER's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #46  

    Default

    This is desine no technology is here ahaha

    BHiNDER
    Thanked by:
    Andreas Kimishis1 (03-03-2014) 
  22. Andreas Kimishis1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #47  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MANIBHINDER View Post
    This is desine no technology is here ahaha

    BHiNDER


    AK BlackBerry Prototypes
  23. Bdot-1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,188 Posts
    #48  

    Default

    Torch touch was great phone if it didn't crash so much

    Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    Thanked by:
    Andreas Kimishis1 (03-04-2014) 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Imagining a BlackBerry 10 Device with Legacy OS Navigation / Function Buttons
    By DYLANHABKIRK in forum BlackBerry Concepts & Dream Devices
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
  2. Blackberry UK market share down again -I fear for the future
    By djrupey in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:19 AM
  3. Blackberry 10 User Experience (Improvement)
    By BlackberryNerd in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  4. Download apk file snap for BlackBerry z10
    By Agus Chandra 36 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:19 PM
  5. Be sure to tune into our BlackBerry Mobile World Congress Media Session Live Blog!
    By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions