I grabbed a Classic a couple of days ago. Previously I had the Z30 and Z10 and use a 9900 for work. I was a little nervous at first with the smaller screen size coming from the Z30. I must say after a few days I am really enjoying the PKB as well as the toolbar. Hope it lasts (Knock on wood).

Classic
    06-26-15 11:32 AM
    Same exact boat (except for the Z10 part). Got the Classic to switch back & forth with my Z30 and I am loving it so far. Wonderful keyboard and the toolbelt makes life so much easier. I love how the incorporated the toolbelt into bb10. I picked up the z30 to put the latest os leak abd I couldn't put it down fast enough to get back to my Classic!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 12:29 PM
    I was a little nervous at first with the smaller screen size coming from the Z30.

Classic
    I had that concern too, but while I had had a Z30, my most recent phone was an iPhone 5s. I actually find the screen more useful and it seems bigger than the 5s for what I do most. Even YouTube videos aren't bad from close range.
    06-26-15 12:32 PM
    Also just went from a Z30 to a Classic. Miss the feeling of a PKB immensely after a 2-year hiatus from it. Muscle memory kicked in and I'm flying with it like I used to, error-free as well. I thought the Z30's build quality was pretty good but the Classic is much better. Very happy with it. As long as I can avoid the dreaded double-type this might finally be the phone to serve me for more than a year and a half
    06-26-15 02:17 PM