BB Classic with android os or with bbos and the availability of all apps?

I desperately want to switch back. In fact since moving to iPhone in 2012, I've used a Q10 and Classic for a month or so every year just to remind myself how awesome these phones could be. Why can't I have my cake and eat it to? Rant over.
    10-10-16 07:23 PM
    BB10 all day everyday. I personally don't need or use snapchat, FB or any of that stuff. I use my phone as a means to an end as a form of communication, like it was intended. I have Internet to Google things when need be n etc

Worst case if you NEED your iPhone just carry it with you n tether your Internet if you need to upload or check anything. Simple.

I carry to classics daily. Work and personal. Black and blue
    10-10-16 07:29 PM
    I do love bb10 and I have uninstalled all social media apps on my iPhone a month ago as I was wasting to much time. HOWEVER just because I'm not using them, I do like have the easy option if I want them. Nothing looks and feels better than a Classic. Might be time to order another one...
    10-10-16 07:38 PM
    Do so, if you can get your hands on the blue (which they sell on their site still I believe) they keyboard is better somehow. I had some small issues (not double typing) with the black one and none at all with the blue one
    10-10-16 09:06 PM
    Do so, if you can get your hands on the blue (which they sell on their site still I believe) they keyboard is better somehow. I had some small issues (not double typing) with the black one and none at all with the blue one
    Someone has a white one for sale on Craigslist. Any difference with that color?
    10-10-16 09:52 PM
    Someone has a white one for sale on Craigslist. Any difference with that color?
    Believe it or not that's the one I been trying to find locally for a year or so. I can't buy it direct from BlackBerry anywhere and ill only buy a phone I see, ya know? I'd check it out for sure and it'd be super rare. Get it!! And share pics so I can live through you lol. (I'm in Canada near toronto)
    10-10-16 10:20 PM
    If you want work done, get the Classic. If you want entertainment, go for android...if you want both, use two phones. That way, you can have your cake and eat it too.
    10-15-16 03:35 AM
    My glass screen protector just came in for my Classic, BlackBerry Priv is back in my drawer, I do wish I can at least get the latest version of messenger for video calling, and also the lastest version of messenger let's you use it with a deactivated account
    10-15-16 12:10 PM