I saw a lot of complaining about this upgrade
    i didnt see any praise about it
    Im still on the previous version but everyday i receive the alert to upgrade

is it better to stay where i am and clear the alert everyday ?
    03-28-17 07:37 AM
    Depends on your needs... look at the complaints see if you feel they would limit your experience.

Generally the only real PLUS is a few more secured websites that might not work now, possible would work again.
    03-28-17 07:42 AM
    Depends on your needs... look at the complaints see if you feel they would limit your experience.

Generally the only real PLUS is a few more secured websites that might not work now, possible would work again.
    thanks,
    In fact, Im ok now, i would upgrade if i had any PLUS on performance or features or even if i knew that many other upgrades would happen , but im afraid thats the last one and after all, the question is : why would i do an upgrade for my device (wich is working perfectly) with the risk to impair it forever ?
    nealjane likes this.
    03-28-17 08:18 AM
    didn't wanted to upgrade but forgot to deactivate automatic updates and.......it happened .Now,after a month, I can say that everythings works fine on my classic,no issues.At first,it may have a few, but you need to wait few days to let the new software settle

Via classic
    03-28-17 04:05 PM
    After the last update my blue tooth is still not working.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 06:22 PM
    After the last update my blue tooth is still not working.

Posted via CB10
    My bluetooth headset is essencial on daily usage. Your experience is an alert for me to not upgrade.
    03-28-17 09:05 PM
    I upgraded and even used an autoloader a week ago - NO problems at all - BT works fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 09:49 PM
    The double type returned after upgrading just beware.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    03-29-17 12:36 PM
    Majority of problems occur when OTA or even non destructive way (sachesi or DDBT) of update. Autoloader is usually fine, but even than some gliches persisted for me such as buggy NFC. Sometimes it doesn't work until reboot and numerous togles on/off...
    For me it never happened before on the 10.3.2. Started after I blitzed on 10.3.3.1463, and persisted in a different manner after I autoloaded. After non destructive update I did first it never got to work, now I can manage to get it to work and it stays that way until I restart. After that I have to do above described gymnastics again...
    Soo in my point of view, it's buggy in some way but for me only in that case. Some people have some other issues that bug them even after autoloader but they are rare and in minor cases.
    Maybe if 10.3.4 ever comes out they iron stuff out so the BB10 devices could be used until they die gracefully.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic SQC100-1 on BB 10.3.3.2163
    03-29-17 03:36 PM
    The double type returned after upgrading just beware.

Which device?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 09:05 AM
    Which device?

Posted via CB10
    The almighty Q10

04-01-17 06:12 PM
    Absolutely NOT.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 05:28 PM
    I have the 10.3.2 since I bought my Classic and have been holding back the OTA updates. The latest OS has ruined my SE's battery so bad I can't stand using it.

I enjoy using the Classic now, even more than when I used the SE. Mostly due to the belt and track pad. Not as effective as on the BBOS, sure, but the BB10 experience definitely feels a lot better and complete with the belt.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 09:21 PM