Does anybody knows this point?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 12:09 PM
    All BlackBerry 10 device will get 10.3.3
    09-04-16 12:13 PM
    What Usman said, Every BB10 device will get 10.3.3 update when it arrives. i.e Soon�

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 01:02 PM
    It was supposed to be in August. Now we're in September yet no confirmation at all around this

Allegedly, there are literally no changes/vast differences in the latest version - only system tweaks, etc

Posted via White BlackBerry Classic / Follow Me @OMGitsRLR
    09-04-16 05:33 PM
    I don't known why people are pushing for the 10.3.3 update, all it is is more encryption and security updates. Apis for app improvements etc have been removed,

What I'm getting at is you going to have the same device, just itl be more secure , which is irrelevant to the basic consumer because no Al qaida and isis hackers are going to want to hack us average Joe's.

I'd honestly recommend you guys update to the priv, you want a pkb right ?

With the recent updates as well, the blackdroid experience is actually becoming better than bb10. The launcher is being updated like every month almost.

I'd recommend you invest in that instead of the dtek. Go for the premium experience.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    andy957 likes this.
    09-10-16 05:37 AM
    I don't known why people are pushing for the 10.3.3 update, all it is is more encryption and security updates. Apis for app improvements etc have been removed,

What I'm getting at is you going to have the same device, just itl be more secure , which is irrelevant to the basic consumer because no Al qaida and isis hackers are going to want to hack us average Joe's.

With the recent updates as well, the blackdroid experience is actually becoming better than bb10. The launcher is being updated like every month almost.

I'd recommend you invest in that instead of the dtek. Go for the premium experience.

The reason is because 10.3.3 will make the corpse of BB10 twitch ever so slightly.
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    09-10-16 09:41 AM

Priv that is so huge it's like holding my laptop to my face, with the flat mushy keys, that you have to slide out first before you can use them (pretty much defeating the purpose of a pkb), that doesn't have a toolbelt, etc. Not really a replacement for the Classic and those who like the things special to a Classic. It might suit the needs/wants of others like yourself, but eh, sorry, I'll keep waiting for something that will be closer to what the Classic offers. I know the toolbelt is likely never coming back, but at least a keyboard that's always there (so keyboard shortcuts are always accessible without any other unnecessary action), clicky keys with ridges, and a decent size so I don't feel like I have my desktop computer strapped to my belt. Not to mention not insanely overpriced as well. Something like that I might consider, Priv is a huge no for me. Just my opinion.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-10-16 09:49 AM
    You owe me a nickel

HA! I got a Priv
    09-10-16 10:10 AM
    When someone who has 10.3.1 updates to 10.3.3, do all the updates between carry over? For example, if someone has 10.3.1 and has a double typing issue, then they update to 10.3.3, will the DT issue be resolved (assuming it was software related like many of us had)? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 10:22 AM
    When someone who has 10.3.1 updates to 10.3.3, do all the updates between carry over? For example, if someone has 10.3.1 and has a double typing issue, then they update to 10.3.3, will the DT issue be resolved (assuming it was software related like many of us had)? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

09-10-16 12:53 PM
    Because it was promised back in January then June then August.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 11:23 PM
    10.3.2 is almost perfection. It's hard to update perfection.
    andy957 likes this.
    09-18-16 05:25 PM
    A consensus on that opinion depend upon whether someone is sniffing from the same tube of glue as you

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 10:51 PM
    10.3.2 is almost perfection. It's hard to update perfection.
    Negative, if they bring back alpha-numeric dialing, allow toggle between profiles other than silent and normal with the keyboard shortcuts, make the contact search result order make a lick of sense like they did back in BBOS, make universal search fast like before BB Assistant, bring back keyboard shortcuts within the camera app (other than space bar to take photo, used to be able to control flash with the keyboard in BBOS...), bring back holster profiles, and some other things, then I'd say it's close to perfect...

09-18-16 11:45 PM
    But that are only (wonderful) details

If it only goes about details it's near the optimum

I wouldn't say perfection

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 07:39 AM
    Loll I really would not be surprised if it never comes at all.

Let's not forget it was actually promised for spring 2016, then June, then august, now I don't know when...

#whatisclassic
    Velocitymj likes this.
    09-19-16 09:43 AM
    09-19-16 05:33 PM
    BlackBerry 10 OS update releases have always been and continue to be a joke.
    We were told late last year 32015) that this release was scheduled for March of 2016.
    It's now almost October, what does that tell you?
    BlackBerry is run by clueless jive turkeys.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 12:11 AM
    The priv is hideous and I'm shocked it wasn't a flop, especially with its price point. When you slide it open and are typing on the horrendously unstable keyboard, the weight balance is all off. That and the dtek are meh imo. The dtek would've been awesome if it wasn't on that dreadful midrange snapdragon.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 12:15 PM