I have the classic and it deeply frustrates me that the bottom of the screen has fast options to get to your homepage, each of your pages of apps, the camera and the hub, twice. I've seen screenshots of other peoples phones and there's looks the same way.

I've searched the internet and couldn't even find anybody else ask this question? Am I being stupid and its something easily changed or does it just not frustrate anybody else?

I have the icons in the middle; the hub, the home, and dots representing each page of apps I have and then larger icons either side; the hub and the camera.
    How do I replace or remove either one of the hub icons.
    12-26-15 09:10 PM
    You don't. And seemingly, it doesn't bother as many people as it bothers you.
    rthonpm likes this.
    12-26-15 10:22 PM
    You don't. And seemingly, it doesn't bother as many people as it bothers you.
    I never even notice them, they're so small. But if you want to get technical, the very teeny little envelope just swipes open the panel so you can choose what you want to click on (text,email, BBM, etc) but the bigger double envelope icon on the left specifically goes to and highlights The Hub folder. It is just more options of personalization that depends on how you have your hub set up.
    06-14-16 08:01 AM
    I've actually pointed this out before the Classic came out based on screenshots. Technically there is 3. The big icon, the small one, and the gesture (and simply swiping too...). I wish one day they make the big icon customizable so we can set it to do something else other than something we already have multiple ways to get to...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-14-16 02:45 PM