I have purchase classic 1 month agoo .. now i am facing problem , device gets restart automatically like 15 times a day and battery gets drains very fast i am using os 10.3.1779 . last week i gave my device to service center .they gave me back and they have upload the os again and said its wroking fine . with os 10.3.1747.. But now i cant restore my previous data back on the device and still i am facing same issue auti restart and battery is draining very fast .

Please help me out its getting very frustrating now.
    05-21-15 03:24 PM
    Your backup file is from a higher os than thje one you have right now.
    That's why you cannot load it...At least that happens to me..

Your other problems arent normal also...
    Can you be more specific?
    Does it drain that fast in some specific use like browser,camera, calls?
    Did you try the only 2g option in mobile network?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 03:38 PM
    Try a security swipe. The phone will automatically use the latest OS.

Have you backed it up with Blend or Link?

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    05-21-15 03:38 PM
    I am using the Q10 and I'm facing the same problem. It restarted 10 times a day and that almost drove me crazy. I thought it was the .apk file caused the problem so I deleted them all and restore the device from BlackBerry Link. Seems it's getting better but it still restarts 2-3 times a day, especially while I'm trying to reply the messages in BlackBerry hub and listening to music simultaneously. Hope someone can help w/ the situation cause I really love BlackBerry since I transferred from iPhone...

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 05:47 AM
    I am using the Q10 and I'm facing the same problem. It restarted 10 times a day and that almost drove me crazy. I thought it was the .apk file caused the problem so I deleted them all and restore the device from BlackBerry Link. Seems it's getting better but it still restarts 2-3 times a day, especially while I'm trying to reply the messages in BlackBerry hub and listening to music simultaneously. Hope someone can help w/ the situation cause I really love BlackBerry since I transferred from iPhone...

Posted via CB10
    My old Q10 used to restart randomly, it turned out to be a battery fit issue. I had it replaced under warranty and didn't have any issues with the replacement.

You may try to put a piece of business card between the door and the battery. That helped mine until I got it replaced

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    06-22-15 02:02 PM
    My old Q10 used to restart randomly, it turned out to be a battery fit issue. I had it replaced under warranty and didn't have any issues with the replacement.

You may try to put a piece of business card between the door and the battery. That helped mine until I got it replaced

there is no battery door on the classic. it's a sealed case.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 02:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    He probably tried to provide a resolution for Q10.

My Classic randomly restarts once in while. I believe one or two apps running in the background cause it's internal temperature too high.

 Q10 SQN100-3/10.3.2.2204 
    06-22-15 03:48 PM
    When that happens it's usually a conflict with a recent app you installed. Back track and un-install whatever app you installed and restart your device and that usually will fix the issue. SECONDLY, which you dont want to be in this situation is a corruption of your os. If that's the case you have to do a hard reset setting it back to factory.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-23-15 11:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yep I was offering help to the guy with the Q10

06-23-15 01:09 PM