I am able to download Instagram APK to my phone, But when i try to log in the keyboard won't allow me to type anything in the fields, how do i sign in if not able to type on the screen, is there a certain version i'm supposing to be using, I have this same problem with Amazon App store as well. HELP!!!
    05-26-15 09:52 AM
    Mine works fine, downloaded it from snap app

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 10:28 AM
    Mine works. Try changing the screen size by swiping down from the top of the screen when the Instagram app is open.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 10:36 AM
    I deleted Instagram app form my Z30 since I hardly using it. The only app I use is Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. I also deleted Netflix app since I like to watch movies on big screen TV only.
    05-26-15 10:43 AM
    I am able to download Instagram APK to my phone, But when i try to log in the keyboard won't allow me to type anything in the fields, how do i sign in if not able to type on the screen, is there a certain version i'm supposing to be using, I have this same problem with Amazon App store as well. HELP!!!
    Hi there,

If all fails and still no luck, you can try one of the native versions (though, different names) from BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 11:00 AM
    Latest version of Instagram works fine on 10.3.2.680 on my passport and Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Paul86 likes this.
    05-26-15 11:08 AM
    The issue is that it's not working on the BlackBerry Classic... It works fine on my Z10... i can open the app.. the problem is I can't type in my username or password
    05-26-15 03:02 PM
    The issue is that it's not working on the BlackBerry Classic... It works fine on my Z10... i can open the app.. the problem is I can't type in my username or password
    It's working on mine and I even signed up for the service for the 1st time using the Classic.
    Did you make sure the cursor is in the field? If I remember correctly it was hard to see when it was.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 03:42 PM
    Found out the issue guys, When I got the phone i did a Full restore from my Z-10 but Im assuming some of the apps or the Blackberry Runtime was corrupt and it wouldn't allow any of the Andriod APK's to work. So i did a custom back up of My Media & Local contacts only, and then a Factory reset. And now the Apps are working fine!! Expect NBA Gametime... Anybody got a Working APK for that on the Classic???
    05-27-15 08:00 AM
    I deleted Instagram app form my Z30 since I hardly using it. The only app I use is Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. I also deleted Netflix app since I like to watch movies on big screen TV only.
    So what's your point of posting in this thread then?

Posted via CB10
    DeliFresser likes this.
    05-27-15 11:35 AM
    I use igrann, prefer native versions of apps, works great
    05-27-15 01:22 PM
    Sideload Snap and install it from there or install Google Play Store from Cobalt's post here:http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/ and install it from there. Works just fine.
    05-27-15 01:48 PM
    Found out the issue guys, When I got the phone i did a Full restore from my Z-10 but Im assuming some of the apps or the Blackberry Runtime was corrupt and it wouldn't allow any of the Andriod APK's to work. So i did a custom back up of My Media & Local contacts only, and then a Factory reset. And now the Apps are working fine!! Expect NBA Gametime... Anybody got a Working APK for that on the Classic???
    I'm not sure about NBA gametime but that is correct about full restores especially from a completely different device. It will most likely be corrupted as you discovered. Seems like you have almost everything set now.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    05-31-15 01:47 AM
    Please stay on topic, thanks, ... it looks like the OP has solved this.
    05-31-15 02:09 PM
    Not attacking you personally but I'm just wondering what the point of your post is? The OP is asking for help on installing Instagram and you're telling all of us here that you deleted IG and Netflix and installed a bunch other apps -_-
    bigjman likes this.
    05-31-15 03:51 PM
    Use snap

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 05:31 PM
    If you go on youtube, search"google play on bb10" you'll find a video with a file to install the actual Google Play app
    06-01-15 06:14 AM
    Try inst10 for instagram

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-02-15 07:38 PM