Very annoying problem when in call. The phone will, by itself, cycle through the call audio options on it's own. Speaker, audio, handset, rinse and repeat.

I also noticed that my volume up button isn't responding. Did I jam my volume up button somehow hence why it cycles through the call options like that? If so, easy and inexpensive fix I hope?

I reloaded the OS to rule that out. No changes.
    09-24-16 10:09 AM
    I also noticed that my volume up button isn't responding. Did I jam my volume up button somehow hence why it cycles through the call options like that? If so, easy and inexpensive fix I hope?
    Hard to say but clearly, it seems to be a hardware issue. Gonna need to find some place to pop it open and see if that's the issue, do it yourself, or if you have any warranty get it exchanged.
    09-24-16 02:32 PM
    Have you tested your device with BlackBerry's Virtual Expert (BBVE) found in BlackBerry World? Test the proximity sensor. Maybe it's not turning off the screen properly and your face is touching the screen and cycling the audio options?
    09-24-16 02:33 PM
    If it is your cheek pressing buttons, try pushing the Lock/Unlock button at the top of the phone. Do this after the call is connected.
    It will turn the screen off, and prevent you from pushing any buttons on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 02:57 PM
    Mine does this when I have a headset plugged in that's not working or has a short in the mic or something

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 07:08 PM