Since quite a few people are having the same notification issue, it might be worth noting device, Software Release Version and Facebook app version in these postings.
    AT&T Passport, OS version: 10.3.2.556, Facebook version: 10.7.31.9
    08-25-15 02:14 PM
    I have the same issues. Also, if someone sends me an attachment through messenger, I can not see it. I have to view it in a desktop version.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 08:31 PM
    Been happening to me as well.....not that really care. But what has been annoying is that my newsfeed is full of things that people "like". How do I turn that crud off?!?

BlackBerryaholic by choice.

You don't. That's a FB issue not an app issue. It's happening across all apps, which clearly some folks have failed to realize. Yes, the FB app needs work but in a lot of cases, these are FB issues that BB takes the crap for lol.
    08-25-15 08:59 PM
    I've been tweeting with BlackBerry today. Nothing they had me do worked. They want me to call my carrier and get transferred to BlackBerry tech support. I'm going to do that tomorrow.
    08-25-15 09:15 PM
    I haven't gotten any notifications on the facebook app in a week or two. I can't even open the notifications within the app, they just never load.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 10:08 PM
    Well, after about an hour and a half of going from AT&T tech support to BlackBerry customer service to BlackBerry Passport tech support... They had me recreate the steps to show the error and had me upload a log to them. Their analysts are supposed to look at the log and I'm supposed to hear back in 24-48 hours.

If anyone else has the time, I recommend doing the same thing so they have more reports and logs to look at.
    08-26-15 08:05 PM
    It's an interesting topic. Technical support can be tricky and often times snarky when it comes to an applications. With respect to this, it seems like there's no accountability. Meaning, if it's a HUB issue than its a BlackBerry issue and AT&T will be of no help. If it's an application issue than assistance should be sought after from the developers. Problem is, unless the everyone is made aware and seeks to understand the issue, there's no way to know how to fix it! Each punts to the next. AT&T says it's BlackBerry. BlackBerry says it's AT&T, and both say if it's the app it's not their responsibility. Kind of ridiculous.
    08-28-15 10:51 AM
    Well, after about an hour and a half of going from AT&T tech support to BlackBerry customer service to BlackBerry Passport tech support... They had me recreate the steps to show the error and had me upload a log to them. Their analysts are supposed to look at the log and I'm supposed to hear back in 24-48 hours.

If anyone else has the time, I recommend doing the same thing so they have more reports and logs to look at.
    Did you ever hear back?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 04:08 PM
    Did you ever hear back?

Posted via CB10
    I received a phone call two days after my initial call. They left me a voicemail just saying they were still working on the issue. I then received an email asking if I still needed further assistance and that my case would be closed after two days if I didn't reply. I replied that, of course, I still need assistance as my issue hasn't been resolved. I told them there is no further information I can give them as they already have all the info and that nothing has changed. I sent that email today so we'll see what happens next.
    09-01-15 05:26 PM
    The ultimate solution to facebook is to delete your account and remove the application, zero problems.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 05:49 PM
    The ultimate solution to facebook is to delete your account and remove the application, zero problems.

Posted via CB10

OK, THAT made me laugh!

Seriously, this and the nested replies thing both drive me crazy now... BB10 and Hub are supposed to be about communication... and here we are - can't get a lot of communication programs at all - and can't even keep facebook working correctly... Seriously, BBRY, wtf gives?

You can't market. You can't develop software on your own. You don't want to be in the "hardware" business. What the EFF is left?
    09-07-15 09:54 AM
    So based on my Facebook usage I seem to be getting all notifications and can open everything fine. Here are the two issues I have:

1) my settings are to review timeline before I allow others to post to my wall. You can't do this without going to the mobile then desktop site.

2) you can't see individual comment replies. You can go to regular comments but if there is a reply within a status thread, good luck.

Posted with my Graphite Porsche P'9983
    09-07-15 05:11 PM
37 12