Checking if anyone has any new updates on white classics availability ? I am in the US so want to buy an unlocked version?

thx.
    whattiger likes this.
    04-20-15 09:49 PM
    Only black at this point

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 10:39 PM
    The wait for the white Classic goes on and on.......with nothing but deafening silence from Blackberry! I will continue to use my white Bold 9900 until the white Classic is finally available, but I will never understand why Blackberry has bungled its release so inexcusably! They should have brought out the white Classic at the same time as the black.....as most company's do with their new phones. But to have announced it would be out in March and then not do it.....and on top of that, not give ANY explanation, is very bad business indeed......
    andy275 likes this.
    04-21-15 12:59 AM
    I hope when they do release the white Classic, they release it with an upgraded spec (Classic S perhaps?)

Because its 2015 already. If they release the white Classic by the end of year, then it would be like releasing a 4 year old phone...and that would look really bad

Posted via CB10
    whattiger likes this.
    04-21-15 02:26 AM
    Early April they stated during a Q&A session we should keep an eye on the official BlackBerry blog for news regarding the white Classic in the "following weeks". I wouldn't cross my fingers for anything earlier than very very late April or rather sometime mid May.

Posted via CB10
    andy275 likes this.
    04-21-15 06:40 AM
    All colors including blue, bronze and white should be available this or next week.

Likely this week.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:00 AM
    All colors including blue, bronze and white should be available this or next week.

Likely this week.

Posted via CB10
    How do you know this?
    04-21-15 09:14 AM
    How do you know this?
    White was pushed back to this month and the other colors are scheduled for this month. Public knowledge.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 09:15 AM
    But where was it written the white got pushed back? I know it didn't materialise but that does not mean it is only a month delayed.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 02:15 PM
    I agree with your post. It really is inexcusable. They should have released the white and black at the same time. They are trying to "fight their way back" into the market and this is definitely not the way to do it. I think what makes it even worse is the silence.
    04-23-15 02:20 PM
    If I didn't have to get a non-camera phone, I wouldn't even buy a Blackberry.
    04-24-15 01:54 PM
    If I didn't have to get a non-camera phone, I wouldn't even buy a Blackberry.
    Congratulations on one of the most useless comments of the day. Has absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 02:04 PM
    Congratulations on one of the most useless comments of the day. Has absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via my awesome Classic
    04-24-15 02:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    This whole thread is based on speculation at this point, why does it matter anymore
    04-24-15 03:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    LMAO... agreed! Why even on CrackBerry?

Anyway, have never experienced the full BlackBerry keyboard with trackpad but have been waiting to see what the blue looks like. Been waiting a while! I agree though they should have had the basics (black + white) on launch. The bronze and blue can wait, but looking forward to them. I think they'll be out very soon. Just by the way things are unfolding with the spring sale, Leap now available in US, think Classic in colors is next up.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 07:03 PM