What? That's software. They have the same issues to deal with for the Q10 and Q5. I see no reason why the Q20 should take more than a year's gestation. Hopefully we get some news in the spring, and it gets released in the summer.
    I think most people are thinking the Q20 will arrive around the end of the year at the earliest.

Another expected handset form BlackBerry is Q20, which will be BB10 device based on the BlackBerry 7 devices of the past. Q20, which might get released by the end of 2014, is expected to have an integrated trackpad and a tool belt of physical buttons.
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Unreleased And Scrapped Handset Images Leaks
    03-14-14 01:16 PM
    I'm wondering if the Kopi won't be modified into the Q20, hence why we've just seen a leaked photo of it this late in the game.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 01:20 PM
    I think most people are thinking the Q20 will arrive around the end of the year at the earliest.

Another expected handset form BlackBerry is Q20, which will be BB10 device based on the BlackBerry 7 devices of the past. Q20, which might get released by the end of 2014, is expected to have an integrated trackpad and a tool belt of physical buttons.
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Unreleased And Scrapped Handset Images Leaks
    That would be silly, silly.

Posted via CB10
    early2bed likes this.
    03-14-14 01:50 PM
    Surely the Q20 already exists, at least on paper if there aren't beta phones out there being tested. I'm impressed BB has kept this under wraps. I wanna see a picture!
    What? That's software. They have the same issues to deal with for the Q10 and Q5. I see no reason why the Q20 should take more than a year's gestation. Hopefully we get some news in the spring, and it gets released in the summer.
    I agree with that, it shouldn't take a year to launch it.
    They are saying turn around with new devices will be faster. We'll see.
    I guess not. Keep in mind that JC is saying November which is seven months from now so who knows when the actual ship date will be.
    04-21-14 11:48 AM
    Hope release will be equal with ship date this time....

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-27-14 03:40 AM
    I see no reason why the Q20 should take more than a year's gestation. Hopefully we get some news in the spring, and it gets released in the summer.
    I thought I'd dig up this old thread about when we would see the Q20 launched.
    09-06-14 09:38 PM
31 12