Hey, i noticed that my whatsapp messages have serious delays sometimes.
    Even if the App is opened i receive them 10 minutes later. It doesnt occur all the time but its very anoying. I googled this but i cant find a solution or fix anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 06:28 AM
    Who needs WhatsApp when BBM is so much better cleaner free text voice and file sharing missing video unless they too have a BB10 device. Either way, I enjoy BBM when I do get to use it

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    03-28-16 09:07 AM
    Hey, i noticed that my whatsapp messages have serious delays sometimes.
    Even if the App is opened i receive them 10 minutes later. It doesnt occur all the time but its very anoying. I googled this but i cant find a solution or fix anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    Check your WiFi/mobile connection - it's happened to me a few times when I didn't have Wifi on and/or low mobile coverage - it's really rare to be honest, I've never had this issue

Follow me on Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM @ 2C1C340C / Proudly Posted via My PERFECT Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    03-28-16 10:29 AM
    Who needs WhatsApp when BBM is so much better cleaner free text voice and file sharing missing video unless they too have a BB10 device. Either way, I enjoy BBM when I do get to use it
    ...but only if everyone was on BBM, alas many people are on Whatsapp as it's easier for them/others to setup vs. a BBM pin and many people aren't concerned with security, etc

Follow me on Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM @ 2C1C340C / Proudly Posted via My PERFECT Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    03-28-16 10:31 AM
    Nah my internet connection is fine, i get this problem on WiFi and 4g. No problems with those connections with my note 4

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 12:27 PM
    I've been trying to get people using BBM and Skype. Whatsapp is a *****, both on my BlackBerry and on my Lumia

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 12:47 PM
    It seems it is not possible anymore to ask a simple question on Crackberry concerning WA without the 'useful' BBM rules, WA suck comments. Are people so insecure?

To your Question:
    Did you check that the problem is on your side? You talked about receiving issues, so it could be a problem of the sender.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 01:11 PM