Hey,

I just got my Classic on Friday and of course I love it but I'm not familiar with this phone but I do love the assistant and the blackberry blend. I just wanted to hear what others my like about their Classic. It maybe something I didn't know I could do on the phone and my start liking that feature as well. Thanks again for all your comments.

Trina/Berry Classic
    05-25-15 04:28 PM
    The physical keyboard, its worth its weight in gold.

Since owning the Classic I have not had to worry about autocorrect getting everything wrong (like it did on my Windows Phone), neither have I had to worry about misspelling because I can 'feel' the keys I'm hitting, and after a few weeks of using the Classic you start to build an instinctive knowledge of whether you've hit the right key or not.

This was the key reason I went for a Blackberry, and it has not disappointed on that front. Honestly, the time wasted in going back and cleaning up autocorrect on the old phone was such a hassle (it outweighed the benefit of having it switched on), and having a non physical keyboard with autocorrect turned off wasn't much better. I hate getting a single word wrong in an e-mail, especially when its an important e-mail, so yes, this phone is fit for purpose.
    05-25-15 04:45 PM
    Physical keyboard, BBOS and Qi Wireless charging. Great device with great features.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 and JesseBabe23 like this.
    05-25-15 05:24 PM
    -LCD screen
    -Perfect size for my larger hands
    -All the keyboard shortcuts
    -Toolbelt
    -Toolbelt shortcuts
    -I like how it looks
    -Use it 99% of the time for business and more than meets all my needs
    -Removable battery is not an issue for me, had Q10 with extra battery but never swapped them out - long battery life
    -Go to youtube for shortcuts and tips/tricks to help you personalize

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-25-15 07:12 PM
    Of course the keyboard will stand out. Battery life is worth mentioning. Also I adore the weight and I would have never thought that a rubbery back would be worth mentioning. The device feels very good in the hands.

 Instant Classic!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-25-15 09:04 PM
    The trackpad is like Heaven when you're trying to reach the top of your device when you're using one hand.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    05-25-15 09:17 PM
    Color LED lights.

It's the small things that count.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    05-26-15 12:00 AM
    To me, it's the shortcuts and speed dials. To me there is nothing like long pressing the "C" and it launches my Calendar or long pressing "H" and it automatically dials home. You basically can configure 26 shortcuts and/or speed dials any way you want. It's super efficient.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic
    godsgift123 and TJ Strozier like this.
    05-26-15 12:12 AM
    Color LED lights.

It's the small things that count.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you. It's extremely useful to be able to look at your LED light and see if you even need to pick your phone up or not.

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 12:34 AM
    The trackpad is like Heaven when you're trying to reach the top of your device when you're using one hand.

-Track pad + desktop site = a computer.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier and godsgift123 like this.
    05-26-15 02:02 AM
    The size and keyboard quality.

Fits easily into pants/shorts/jacket pocket without feeling heaving, easy to operate one handed and the keyboard is a joy to type on

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 03:16 AM
    Apart from generally what makes BB's awesome (like HUB, real-time OS, and LED light), I'd say:

Keyboard
    Tool Belt
    Battery life
    And All of the keyboard shortcuts, including the programmable ones.

From a Classic
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 06:26 AM
    Also, ^
    05-26-15 07:43 AM
    Like everyone else, the keyboard for sure!

Also, for me personally...I love the fact that it's a communications device first, you don't easily get distracted by all the useless social media apps if you don't want to.

And lastly, the LED light is just hypnotic....seeing it light up when there's a notification is just satisfying.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 and TJ Strozier like this.
    05-26-15 08:54 AM
    I love the LED lol I always said the iphone needs one so bad and it may sound crazy but that's way I stop using the iphone. LED is convenient for me!!!

Trina/Berry Classic
    bigjman likes this.
    05-26-15 09:44 AM
    Everything! What a Classy phone

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 09:53 AM
    I love everything about it...

Keyboard
    Trackpad
    Shortcuts
    OS
    Battery
    Formfactor
    Weight
    Screen

That I can sell my laptop, because I don't use it anymore...why? .... because off Classic!! ( in the 3 months off Classic ownership, I used the laptop just once )
    I can do just anything with this beast of a phone!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 04:11 PM
    I like the keyboard.
    All the gestures like Web browsing T= top, B= bottom, etc.
    Feels great in the hand.
    Can be used one handed for everything even texting!
    And yes, it's a blackberry. Notifications, Hub, BB10, crackberry support!
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 04:36 PM
    But truth be told...to everyone who is contemplating the purchase of the Classic...this is a SECONDARY device category. If you wanna stay up to date with the rest of the world and the new apps, i.e. Periscope, you will need an iPhone.
    So in short, Classic will never replace the iPhone, but it sure as heck beats it in terms of pounding out emails and texts. Heck even making a call seems professional and productive on the BB

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 05:07 PM
    Just the size and feel of it.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 05:29 PM
    I love everything about it...

Keyboard
    Trackpad
    Shortcuts
    OS
    Battery
    Formfactor
    Weight
    Screen

That I can sell my laptop, because I don't use it anymore...why? .... because off Classic!! ( in the 3 months off Classic ownership, I used the laptop just once )
    I can do just anything with this beast of a phone!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    Wow that's amazing. You have me liking the phone even more. I just purchase the passport also but I think I'm going to return it lol

Trina/Berry Classic
    05-26-15 05:42 PM
    But truth be told...to everyone who is contemplating the purchase of the Classic...this is a SECONDARY device category. If you wanna stay up to date with the rest of the world and the new apps, i.e. Periscope, you will need an iPhone.
    So in short, Classic will never replace the iPhone, but it sure as heck beats it in terms of pounding out emails and texts. Heck even making a call seems professional and productive on the BB

Posted via CB10
    I do agree but really the blackberry classic will be my primary phone just because of the LED. I know it sounds crazy but that little light really comes in handy in a big way to me. Lol

Trina/Berry Classic
    05-26-15 05:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I actually disagree.
    I'm not sure why anyone could say this is a secondary device. To each it's own, I know and I'm not bashing on that.
    But why would it be a secondary device. I want to know what advantage makes the iphone into a primary device.
    I went from the iphone 5s to iphone 6plus and now I'm using the classic and much rather have this phone than any iphone.
    05-26-15 06:07 PM
    I disagree as well. Before my Classic, I was using an iPhone 5s and a BlackBerry Q10. The Classic allowed me to cancel out both phone and switch back to a singular primary device. Staying up to date with apps and games is for children in my opinion. I have an iPad if I want to play games.

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 07:56 PM
    Kb, touch screen, calls, speaker phone, size, feel, look, reading

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-26-15 08:25 PM
52 123