There was a huge buzz surrounding the launch of the BlackBerry Passport a few months back. We even saw a picture of Crackberry Kevin using his Passport in front of the Apple Store, followed by a Podcast with Kevin and Bla1ze discussing the new device.

I also remember Kevin getting all jacked up when BB10 was launched. He was excited with his white Bold 9900 in his hands you could see him imagining BB10 on THAT device.

Well, the Classic has been released, though not in white yet, and we haven't read or seen anything from Kevin himself. I know he's doing more for MobileNations in general, but it would be cool to hear something from him!

And Bla1ze, you're doing a heck of a job here on CB and I loved how you covered the Classic release with your in-depth review and activity on the forums! But I don't have to tell you how awesome oldskool throwbacks can be!

Cheers

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    Last edited by H4zN; 12-28-14 at 11:03 AM.
    geekaren likes this.
    12-28-14 08:59 AM
    Well, the Classic has been released, though not in white yet, and we haven't read or seen everything from Kevin himself. I know he's doing more for MobileNations in general, but it would be cool hear something from him!
    Between holidays and CES planning, even I haven't heard much from him lol. CES is like 5 days away, so everyone is getting ready for that.
    kartguy likes this.
    12-28-14 10:13 AM
    Between holidays and CES planning, even I haven't heard much from him lol. CES is like 5 days away, so everyone is getting ready for that.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    12-28-14 02:11 PM