I'm still confused by this.. I type "u" type "www alt-m overclock alt-m com". Pressing alt is not something I consider a hindrance on the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 05:06 PM
    I'm still confused by this.. I type "u" type "www alt-m overclock alt-m com". Pressing alt is not something I consider a hindrance on the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, so interesting. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Glad it works out for you.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-23-16 11:32 AM
    You have your opinion, I have mine, wasn't trying to trivialize your reasons for your preference. I suppose I was just confused at how typing the period in urls is problematic. I still don't understand the issue you have, is what I'm getting at.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-16 11:53 AM
    You have your opinion, I have mine, wasn't trying to trivialize your reasons for your preference. I suppose I was just confused at how typing the period in urls is problematic. I still don't understand the issue you have, is what I'm getting at.

Posted via CB10
    I have stated in every post that it was my preference. Whether you "understand" it or not... well, it doesn't make a difference or matter at all. No disrespect intended, but that's just the truth. Peace. :-)

05-23-16 11:59 AM
    Does Browsie have better or worse web compatibility?
    06-03-16 02:40 PM
    Than stock?

I'd say better, because you can control the user agent. Websites seem to play much nicer with Android and iOS devices.
    06-03-16 05:34 PM
    It's the same actually, just the UI got tweaked and an ad block feature added.

06-03-16 08:09 PM
    Changing user agent has bailed me out a few times now on some really misbehaving sites I really needed. It was why I got Browsie to begin with. It'll probably become my main browser once zoom shortcuts get included. Space = dot would be nice too. Has anyone suggested that to him?
    06-10-16 11:41 AM
    Changing user agent has bailed me out a few times now on some really misbehaving sites I really needed. It was why I got Browsie to begin with. It'll probably become my main browser once zoom shortcuts get included. Space = dot would be nice too. Has anyone suggested that to him?
    I couldn't find where to. I always do, but developers usually just ignore any suggestions of the "little things" that make things just that much more fluid...

06-10-16 12:23 PM
    One thing, anyone know how to link to a locally saved webpage? I make my own homepages that has links to where I go the most and would like to put that on browsie, but it doesn't work the same way as stock. I'm keeping it installed to get notified of updates in case they ever decide to add the space to dot feature...

06-10-16 12:25 PM
35 12