Why did they remove the daily temperature slider from Classic screen?
    Now I want to use a different weather app, any suggestions?
    06-13-15 10:59 PM
    Yes, there's another recent thread on same topic, but I'm having trouble finding it too...

Anyway, that sliding graph is missing from stock Weather app on all qwerty BB10 devices, for some reason. Even on Passport with its huge screen!
    06-14-15 04:12 AM
    Yes, there's another recent thread on same topic, but I'm having trouble finding it too...

Anyway, that sliding graph is missing from stock Weather app on all qwerty BB10 devices, for some reason. Even on Passport with its huge screen!
    Thanks, that's really odd, must have something to do with not properly aligning, assuming it's Q10 with limited screen real estate.
    I guess I'll be trying other weather apps to see if there is anything better, but the stock weather app is really great on Z30.
    06-14-15 09:35 AM
    Thanks, that's really odd, must have something to do with not properly aligning, assuming it's Q10 with limited screen real estate.
    I guess I'll be trying other weather apps to see if there is anything better, but the stock weather app is really great on Z30.
    Yes and no, all 1:1 ratio BB10 devices are missing that slider in question; even the passport with it's massively wide screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 07:49 PM
    Yes and no, all 1:1 ratio BB10 devices are missing that slider in question; even the passport with it's massively wide screen.

Posted via CB10
    What is a good alternative weather app, because this one now is as good as webpage shortcut, with limited info on screen.
    06-14-15 10:10 PM