The white classic was supposed to be released in March and then the blue and bronze following in April. What's happened? There has been no word of any of them being released.
    04-21-15 02:38 PM
    Yes I am also wondering about these Classic models too. No mention yet and I have a small feeling they may have been scrapped?

Hopefully not as that isn't a good sign for the hardware side of the business.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 02:57 PM
    I hope they haven't scrapped them but it's not looking good. No release date. Nothing.
    04-21-15 03:38 PM
    Maybe March or April...2016

Seriously, maybe we will never see them due some sales not reached with the black one

Meanwhile I am enjoying my black Classic

From my Classic
    04-21-15 07:31 PM
    I've been wanting the bronze since it was announced. If it's not here by the end of this month, I'll assume it's not going to happen. But I will hold on to the hope like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    04-21-15 07:48 PM
    I don't think they sold many classics, so maybe scrapped? Yes I'm guessing but in my job I deal with new people everyday have a lot of friends and I know no one with a classic. I know people with other bb10 phones but not a single classic. I love my Classic and wanted a white one.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:02 PM
    I was mentioned last week on BlackBerry 's blog, so I don't understand why everybody's being negative :

"It�s no secret that Team BlackBerry loves color options, including the Porsche Design P�9983 Graphite Edition, Limited Edition Black and Gold BlackBerry Passport, the White BlackBerry Passport, Limited Edition Red BlackBerry Passport, and don�t forget about the coming blue, bronze and white models of the BlackBerry Classic."

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 12:13 AM
    I'm also waiting for the white classic for my gf

Be proud
    04-22-15 12:44 AM
    Yes they just recently mentioned it on their blog, so it seems like they didn't get scratched. However I fear they'll highly limit the markets at least for the blue and bronze versions. I fear there won't be a QWERTZ version of those. :/

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 04:36 AM
    I kind of gave up on waiting for the bronze classic. I needed a smaller phone for summer so I bought a Z30. Should the bronze classic ever appear I may give up my passport for it

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 09:32 AM
    Waiting for the Bronze Classic.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1429715291.088479.jpg
    Lesgrant likes this.
    04-22-15 10:08 AM
    When the Classic was released Dec 2014, it was already considered to be 2-year old midrange specs. By the time they release the colored ones it'll be considered 3-year old midrange specs? What are they doing? Unless they are delaying it to add some highend specs on it.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    Alattin Simsek likes this.
    04-22-15 01:08 PM
    And still I wait patiently......

05-02-15 07:29 PM
    I was waiting for the blue Classic, however I give up before they even release it. With the white variant only available in a couple of countries, I highly doubt I'll see the blue one getting a local release.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:54 AM
    I suspect we won't see them (Blue / Bronze). Their plan may have been to sell them assuming the black and white sold well, but as they likely would have to order/build a minimum quantity of each additional colour, they aren't likely gonna do it if the current ones aren't flying off the shelves. I suspect we'll have a better idea after the next financial qtrly results are out as we'll know how well the Classic is selling I've been waiting for the blue, but now that they've shown another slider, I may wait even longer...
    05-15-15 02:10 PM
    The blue Classic just made an appearance in a tweet by John Chen, maybe he chose the blue one for a subtle hint, it even still has the protective film on the camera glass.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 04:28 PM
    The blue Classic just made an appearance in a tweet by John Chen, maybe he chose the blue one for a subtle hint, it even still has the protective film on the camera glass.

Posted via CB10
    Very interesting. That just gave me back a little bit of hope that the bronze will come. He didn't show the blue on accident.

05-15-15 04:40 PM
    is that actually a blue one or just the oem blue cover on the classic?
    05-15-15 04:52 PM
    When the Classic was released Dec 2014, it was already considered to be 2-year old midrange specs. By the time they release the colored ones it'll be considered 3-year old midrange specs? What are they doing? Unless they are delaying it to add some highend specs on it.

Exactly what I think.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 05:37 PM
    Enough of the specs! Does it matter to Apple users? How many 16gb iPhone 6 have been sold to happy users? Has anyone that complains about specs used a Classic? As it is it works phenomenally well with the latest version of BlackBerry 10. How many people buy Toyota's vs Lexus? Both are made by the same company for different clients and do their respective jobs well. Why can't BlackBerry mobility do this for customers?

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
    05-16-15 12:38 AM
    Enough of the specs! Does it matter to Apple users? How many 16gb iPhone 6 have been sold to happy users? Has anyone that complains about specs used a Classic? As it is it works phenomenally well with the latest version of BlackBerry 10. How many people buy Toyota's vs Lexus? Both are made by the same company for different clients and do their respective jobs well. Why can't BlackBerry mobility do this for customers?

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
    Because BlackBerry is selling Toyota with a Lexus price.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 12:48 AM
    Enough of the specs! Does it matter to Apple users?
    Apple has all the apps natively so it's all optimized and runs smooth. I use quite a few Android apps which isn't optimized on the Classic's lower specs. The Passport, on the other hand, runs them a lot more efficiently. Why? Specs.

05-16-15 01:17 AM
    Yet the spec discussion regarding the additional colour variants won't lead us anywhere. They won't get updated specs, like it or not, it just won't happen. Nobody is forced to buy any of those, there are plenty of other phones there which should fit your spec needs. Do I wish the Classic had better specs? Sure, absolutely, yet I have little complains regarding the performance and last but not least that horse has been beaten to death already weeks before the black Classic hit the shelves.

So instead of continuing talking back and forth whether people buy the new colours due to outdated specs, we might just should keep the discussion up to the variants itself and their release. I for one would love to drop my black Classic for the blue one, if they decide to release a QWERTZ model here in Germany.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 02:11 AM
    Because BlackBerry is selling Toyota with a Lexus price.

Posted via CB10
    I completely disagree. What is the price of an unlocked Classic on Amazon? @ 375 dollars? What is the price of an unlocked iphone, S6, etc on Amazon? Do you now see my point?

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    05-16-15 04:41 PM