Well this is new. I'm not sure this combination of things has ever happened before. And not sure if this is a carrier problem or a phone issue.
    I had received a call but missed it. (so the number of the caller is now in my calls list)
    I called into my provider's voicemail and was listening to the message he left when that person called again. So I hit the answer button to switch calls (I couldn't be bothered waiting for the message to end so I could delete or save it). The call switched and I started talking to this person. Then suddenly the VMail jumps in and takes over the call and now I can hear both of them. After a few jabs at the answer button (not really sure what that's going to do but hey it's worth a shot) I finally get the caller only back, but then a few seconds later the Vmail interrupts and this time it's only the Vmail and it's disconnected the caller.
    How is it that another call can switchout a call I'm on? Is this another case of my ear or cheek changing things while I talk? I thought I had left that behind with the Q10.
    10-22-16 09:20 AM
    Probably a one off situation. When you call vm and it disconnects, it calls back with some carriers.
    10-22-16 01:18 PM
    Ok good. But I figured if that was the case, I would have to switch calls. The VM just stepped on the call I had switched to.
    I'll have to try two known callers and see what happens when the one I switched from calls back while I'm on with the one I switched to.
    10-22-16 01:22 PM
    You can also delete the vm without waiting, at least on my voicemail. I don't dial into it much though, I just use the visual voicemail feature (may be carrier dependent) to play it back.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 06:32 PM