I'll be travelling to Europe soon and was wondering if there is anything i should know about using an International SIM card (will pick up at airport) with my Verizon Classic. Do i just pop the SIM card in and go to town? Is there anything i need to activate before leaving the states? Essentially, i just need data for GPS/Apps. Any help, tips, tricks, insight would be appreciated as I've never used a phone overseas. Thanks!
    06-29-16 03:14 PM
    According to VZW, the Classic is already unlocked and ready for global use with a local compatible SIM.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/854022
    06-29-16 03:23 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze! So does that mean all i have to do is pop in an international SIM and I'm good to go? Are there on screen prompts or anything? I want to avoid any hidden fees from Verizon and have a smooth experience....
    06-29-16 03:35 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze! So does that mean all i have to do is pop in an international SIM and I'm good to go? Are there on screen prompts or anything? I want to avoid any hidden fees from Verizon and have a smooth experience....
    Should be it based on their info. As long as your device isn't roaming, VZW shouldn't be able to hit you with any hidden charges.
    06-29-16 05:19 PM