When I was on Amazon I notice these portable chargers. So I bought a smaller 2600mAh iFash. It works great.

I'm a heavy user an the Classic battery will only last 6 hours. With my Bold 9900 I always carried 2 spare batteries. Since the Classic does not have a removable battery the iFash works great, plus you can use it on other devices.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 10:21 PM
    Yea I picked up a 2400 MAH from walmart the one as seen on TV and was shocked how quickly it was charging my classic... within a few minutes it went from red to 25%!

Love it and I'd rather have some extra juice without having to reset device + like you mentioned... Can be used on any device... sweet!

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-23-14 11:11 PM
    When I was on Amazon I notice these portable chargers. So I bought a smaller 2600mAh iFash. It works great.

I'm a heavy user an the Classic battery will only last 6 hours. With my Bold 9900 I always carried 2 spare batteries. Since the Classic does not have a removable battery the iFash works great, plus you can use it on other devices.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully the battery lasts long enough to where you wouldn't need to use one, but I guess it's always good to keep one on you just in case.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-23-14 11:31 PM
    Hopefully the battery lasts long enough to where you wouldn't need to use one, but I guess it's always good to keep one on you just in case.
    I can only get 6-7 hours out of the fixed battery. Let me know how your battery holds up by posting in your FAQ

Btw great thread
    12-24-14 12:11 AM
    I am using one since a few months, back when I got a Lumia 1020, which had rather questionable battery life
    It works great, I got a rather bulky and heavy Anker 9000mAH one, which has two charging ports. This way I can recharge two phones at once and it got plenty of juice to use it for a weekend trip..

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-24-14 05:21 AM
    I am using one since a few months, back when I got a Lumia 1020, which had rather questionable battery life
    It works great, I got a rather bulky and heavy Anker 9000mAH one, which has two charging ports. This way I can recharge two phones at once and it got plenty of juice to use it for a weekend trip..

Posted via CB10
    A 9000mAh portable charge would be nice to have if you are away for more than 1 day. Especially with multiple devices. Good idea.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    12-24-14 06:58 AM
    How is carry a portable charger connected to a phone for a couple of hours better than swap the battery with a 2minutes reboot and having 100% battery again?!
    I am gonna get a Classic, but I hate that Non removable thing!
    Mack Gans and hlg8888 like this.
    12-26-14 07:40 AM
    How is carry a portable charger connected to a phone for a couple of hours better than swap the battery with a 2minutes reboot and having 100% battery again?!
    No it is no better,but what choice do we have?

It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 07:44 AM
    probably to avoid the reboot system that the first BB 10 had
    12-26-14 08:27 AM
    I bought form CB shop Ventev dual 2.1 amp charger block and man oh man its zippity fast!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side loaded on the Passport!
    12-26-14 09:00 AM
    Couple of hours is overrated. The mentioned charger I am using takes about 90 minutes to fully charge my 3450mAH Passport. It should fully recharge a Classic within an hour. Sure it might not be as convenient as to simply place a new battery to get new power again, but in the end both methods have their pros and cons. For example with a charger, you don't need to stop your work with the device, simply plug the cable in and keep going. Of course even with a changeable battery you can always opt to use such a powerpack.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 09:40 AM
    Couple of hours is overrated. The mentioned charger I am using takes about 90 minutes to fully charge my 3450mAH Passport. It should fully recharge a Classic within an hour. Sure it might not be as convenient as to simply place a new battery to get new power again, but in the end both methods have their pros and cons. For example with a charger, you don't need to stop your work with the device, simply plug the cable in and keep going. Of course even with a changeable battery you can always opt to use such a powerpack.

Posted via CB10
    Nobody said it is better. Since the battery won't pull, do you have a better solution. We all want a removable battery and I want tthe ergonomic kb, convince button, wireless charging or contact points, track ball lighting......

It is what it is, I don't like working around the -minus eiither.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-27-14 03:31 PM