Hi all,
    I'm switching from 9900 to Classic, and wanted to reuse my BlackBerry ID. So I managed to reuse the same BlackBerry ID from 9900 in the new Classic, but unfortunately, I managed to launch BBM in both phones at the same time, which in result, the contacts in the new Classic is empty.
    I don't wanna reinvite all my contacts, please help. From what I've read, the same BlackBerry ID is can't be reused on 2 devices at the same time, especially for BBM.
    What went wrong in my case?
    05-13-15 11:32 AM
    Is the 9900 offline now? It may take some time for your contacts to repopulate on the Classic, when I switched from a Curve to a Q10 a few years ago, it took a few hours before all of my BBM groups and contacts completely showed up.
    05-13-15 11:41 AM
    Nope, they're both online. I even can chat between the two devices. They have different PIN number.
    05-13-15 12:45 PM
    Hi all,
    I'm switching from 9900 to Classic, and wanted to reuse my BlackBerry ID. So I managed to reuse the same BlackBerry ID from 9900 in the new Classic, but unfortunately, I managed to launch BBM in both phones at the same time, which in result, the contacts in the new Classic is empty.
    I don't wanna reinvite all my contacts, please help. From what I've read, the same BlackBerry ID is can't be reused on 2 devices at the same time, especially for BBM.
    What went wrong in my case?
    You said you launched BBM from both devices...simultaneously - knowing the issue and why it happened; you then ask "what went wrong in my case"

...........Customer Service Agents deserve $30-50 per hour

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    andy957 likes this.
    05-13-15 01:06 PM
    Yeah I meant, it supposed to be blocked right? At least that's what i've read. But somehow I managed to run on both devices. And now seems there's no way to transfer all my old contacts from 9900 to Classic.
    Any suggestion?
    05-13-15 01:22 PM
    You can delete BBM on the 9900, so delete the app and then on the classic go in to settings and bbID and make sure thats all set then re open BBm on classic and it should ask for bbid and transfer contacts

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 04:39 PM
    If worst case that didn't work, I will lose all my bbm contacts. Any other solution?
    05-13-15 10:15 PM
    If worst case that didn't work, I will lose all my bbm contacts. Any other solution?
    After all this time you could have added them back by now lmao....."the guarantee "

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-15-15 05:26 PM