Wow. What a beautiful phone. The keyboard works so flawlessly and is comfortable with each stroke. The touch screen is plenty big for me, and the added touch screen features make it even better. Responding to texts and emails is easier and faster then ever. Privacy is not something I worry about because I know I have it. What a phone...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-02-16 07:36 PM
    Yes the Classic is an Awesome Phone!! With a Real Keyboard!! #lovelivethekeyboard

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 08:34 PM
    Love my Classic!. This is a business man's phone!. Sure ... u can't download certain apps, but when ur a busy man like myself there's not to much time to play games,lol. This mighty phone is a working horse!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 10:00 PM
    Yes! It gets the job done. I recently realized how time consuming and silly most of the apps I was using on my Note were. Now I have all the apps I need and no desire for the ones that aren't accessible to me. The only gripe I would have is that I'm a power user, so I wish the battery was a bit bigger. The silver lining here is how quickly the phone seems to charge when I need a quick top off at my desk in the afternoon.

kertong likes this.
    08-03-16 07:09 AM
    Drew, have you checked out the OEM Leather sleeve? It has a magnet that puts the backlight to sleep and invokes power saving mode. You may get more battery life that way.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 02:09 PM
    No I haven't checked that out! And today I seemed to have no issues with battery life so maybe it was just the reception yesterday that I was in. It's a shame they don't make any battery extender cases for this phone, but then again that would take away from the sleekness of the phone.

08-03-16 07:29 PM
    The BlackBerry Classic does get the job done. A typical day with mine is: alarm, numerous emails and text, lots of calendar review and entries, complete unfinished task, bluetooth (2 devices) for news, podcast, and music, GPS navigation using blackBerry maps, not to mention going online for information. My Classic just keeps doing everything I need it to do. Sometimes it feels like like it's getting better!

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    08-03-16 11:45 PM
    Even better I heard on the news that Kim kardisian will be switching over to the classic as well! It seems as though #teamblackberry has begged her to come back! Such an honor to be represented by a celebrity that got famous for her boobs over brains!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 11:03 AM
    Lol. She has always been a loyal blackberry user I've heard, although her weapon of choice was the blackberry bold, like my previous blackberry of choice

08-04-16 12:38 PM
    Lol. She has always been a loyal blackberry user I've heard, although her weapon of choice was the blackberry bold, like my previous blackberry of choice

Welcome back, and pity you didn't get around a Passport...the BB's beast with plenty of power!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 02:23 PM
    Yep, have my Classic for over 16 months now, still love it

 Classic / SQC100-1/10.3.2.2836
    08-04-16 02:37 PM
    As long as you know, and you treat it, like a work/'getting stuff done' - then it's the best thing you can ever use.
    Everything mainstream is apps - Snapchat, Pok�mon, Instagram, etc - but if your core day-to-day is work, the Classic is ideal, as long as you're aware of its limitations

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    08-06-16 05:29 PM
    Even better I heard on the news that Kim kardisian will be switching over to the classic as well! It seems as though #teamblackberry has begged her to come back! Such an honor to be represented by a celebrity that got famous for her boobs over brains!

Posted via CB10
    Ugh, I don't even find her attractive...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    08-06-16 08:30 PM
    Me neither!
    As for my Classic, I have it for over a year and I'm very happy with my device! I'm not a business user and I do occasionally use FB an Viber, but I use them from my tablet. The phone is by far the most functional, precise and robust I've ever used and with its limitations does everything I need, so I'll stick with it as long as I can. Later I'll probably go for BlackBerry Android, pkb monoblock that comes out

BlackBerry  Classic / SQC100-1  10.3.2.2876
    dollface likes this.
    08-07-16 08:03 AM
    I had a CLASSIC, but got error 99 which had to do with the battery. TMOBILE no longer carries the CLASSIC and they replaced it with a new BlackBerry PRIV. Love the PRIV, but I miss the size of my BlackBerry CLASSIC. Not to mention the one handed use.

08-07-16 05:42 PM
    Wow. What a beautiful phone. The keyboard works so flawlessly and is comfortable with each stroke. The touch screen is plenty big for me, and the added touch screen features make it even better. Responding to texts and emails is easier and faster then ever. Privacy is not something I worry about because I know I have it. What a phone...

You like it so much that you typed your comment on an Android?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 11:31 PM
    You like it so much that you typed your comment on an Android?

Posted via CB10
    Not necessarily. I use the Z30 but using the android version of crackberry forum app. Hence the android related signature at the bottom.

The BlackBerry Version is very unstable and tends to make me seriously mad.

Last edited by bhoqeem; 08-08-16 at 10:35 AM.
    08-07-16 11:59 PM
    Not necessarily. I use the Z30 but using the android version of crackberry forum app. Hence the android related signature tag the bottom.

The BlackBerry Version is very unstable and tends to make me seriously mad.

The android app CrackBerry App works better on your Z30 than the CB10 one does?

That's weird. I have a Z30 too, and it works great. Maybe delete and reinstall?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 12:16 AM
    The android app CrackBerry App works better on your Z30 than the CB10 one does?

That's weird. I have a Z30 too, and it works great. Maybe delete and reinstall?

Posted via CB10
    Done that many times, still no joy. The android version works MUCH better and stable.
    08-08-16 12:40 AM
    Done that many times, still no joy. The android version works MUCH better and stable.
    It has more features too, like the ability to edit comments on articles... Too bad they couldn't do that for the BB10 version... *smh*

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-08-16 10:29 AM