Feel free to use the Classic if you so please. I personally use a PRIV because BB10 and the its related devices are, in my opinion, both dead software and dead hardware.

But hey, if you're into technological-necrophilia, I'm not going to rain on your parade!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-09-16 12:43 PM
    Feel free to use the Classic if you so please. I personally use a PRIV because BB10 and the its related devices are, in my opinion, both dead software and dead hardware.

But hey, if you're into technological-necrophilia, I'm not going to rain on your parade!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's a little amusing how some people need to feel superior with really trivial things such as what phone you're using... It seems to me like there is an epidemic of self-esteem issues going around.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-09-16 05:50 PM
    It's a little amusing how some people need to feel superior with really trivial things such as what phone you're using... It seems to me like there is an epidemic of self-esteem issues going around.

I thought similarly when I read that comment. I use a OS 10 device, run Windows XP in a VM, and still listen to vinyl. I say to people "do what you want."

Posted w/ BlackBerry Classic
    vaspat3 likes this.
    10-09-16 08:17 PM

It's amusing how thoroughly people can misinterpret a mere trivial opinion dosed with sarcasm.

Look, buddy - I don't give the slightest of ****s which phone you use. I'm just poking fun based on my own preferences. Relax a little bit, Mr. Self-Righteous.
    10-12-16 07:20 PM
    It's amusing how thoroughly people can misinterpret a mere trivial opinion dosed with sarcasm.

Look, buddy - I don't give the slightest of ****s which phone you use. I'm just poking fun based on my own preferences. Relax a little bit, Mr. Self-Righteous.
    You're not witty.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 07:46 PM
    You're not witty.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, is this a thread about my wit (or lack thereof)? No, it's a thread about the Blackberry Classic. I made a quick response to an overzealous user, so please step off and get back on topic. Thanks!
    10-12-16 08:30 PM

Hm, getting a bit defensive there. You know what that says about, uh, nevermind, lol. :'D

10-12-16 08:43 PM
    I really don't care what people think about my phone. It's MY phone, I use it because it works for me. I plan to use this Classic for as long as possible.

Sent from the amazing PKB on my  Classic
    10-12-16 09:12 PM
    Nothing wrong with the Classic. It's a classic. Rolls Royce is also a classic. No car before or after made strong as it is.

On the subway I see a sea of broken glassed iphones, samsungs and the exploding note 7!

I own a Classic and a Passport. They are both beauties. For text, email, and Web browsing they still do the trick. Try copying a Web article on the popular phones and pasting. Impossible! Only BlackBerry Os 10 can do the simple things effortlessly.

Mr. Chen show some more love to the OS10.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 09:13 PM
    Classic's such a good phone. I have 2 more in case this breaks.

Posted via CB10
    Kind of incongruous if you think about it. Lol
    10-12-16 10:24 PM
    My coworkers all give me **** about my Classic but I just tell them get a real phone with a real keyboard.

Sure it's nice to have a large screen, lots of free apps, and better Web browsers, but most of what I do is text and email. For that, the keyboard is best and I have always had a keyboard phone.

Posted via CB10
    Chris Chin likes this.
    10-14-16 12:26 PM
    I'm curious as to what kind of people you work with, if they hassle you about your phone. Are they children?
    10-14-16 02:13 PM
    I'm curious as to what kind of people you work with, if they hassle you about your phone. Are they children?
    Sounds like it. But unfortunately I have ran into a few "adults" who would do that. I take it they have self-esteem issues and need to feel superior about trivial things...

10-14-16 04:15 PM
    Do you think you will keep using the Classic in 2017.
    I need it so much!!
    It's not only about the keyboard and stuff. I would probably be alright on vkb it's just that I am so much more focused when I habe a BlackBerry. I do my stuff and not waist hours on Instagram.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:15 AM
    To be fair it goes back before I had the classic. We used to joke about what the "i" in iphone and "s" in Galaxy S stood for. (irritating and stupid, obviously) So we kind of had a history of teasing about phones. When I got the Classic though the ribbing intensified.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 02:21 PM
    At the end of the day a person should carry a phone that works best for them. I will keep using the classic until it stops working or blackberry release a new physical keyboard device.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:10 PM
    I recently went to a festival and got my Classic stolen. The next day I scoured eBay and found a brand new one, and purchased it.

The ridicule from my friends was ridiculous - 'why would you WANT to use such a s**t phone?' 'the camera's useless' 'it's so slow'. I've heard it all.

I have to agree - the camera isn't perfect, the Twitter app is horrible, Whatsapp is not supported (very very annoying), there's random performance issues, it freezes if too many apps are open, I can't get Uber on there properly, the list goes on... and this what friends of mine say

BUT THE KEYBOARD AND NAVIGATION KEYS ARE THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED!
    I can type with so much ease from it, and move around the phone fluidly without any compromises at all!

Follow Me @OMGitsRLR - Posted via My Awesome BlackBerry Classic
    I agree with you. Picked up one off Kijiji today for $80 CND 8/10 condition. Limited selection of apps doesn't matter too much...the pocketable size and killer keyboard make it a great phone
    slagman5 likes this.
    10-15-16 06:40 PM
    I agree with you. Picked up one off Kijiji today for $80 CND 8/10 condition. Limited selection of apps doesn't matter too much...the pocketable size and killer keyboard make it a great phone
    The fact that you actually correctly put two o's in "too" was enough for me to like your comment, lol. Sorry, saw like 5 comments in a row where people would leave that second o out (and yet would add an extra d to ad, short for advertisement...) and it was starting to bother me. Think I'm a little neurotic, haha.

Gadgetgirl38 and Biggles like this.
    10-15-16 09:41 PM
    That's why iPhones and Galaxys are good sellers. They put a fingerprint sensor and a new color, and boom! Everybody run to the store to get it.
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    10-15-16 10:12 PM
    That's why iPhones and Galaxys are good sellers. They put a fingerprint sensor and a new color, and boom! Everybody run to the store to get it.
    Don't forget the ever useful heartbeat sensor. It's like everyday when I'm walking down the street I wonder, what is my current heart rate?? But alas, my phone lacks that feature so I would just have to keep walking without knowing... *cries*

Gadgetgirl38 and G_Unit MVP like this.
    10-15-16 10:36 PM
    BlackBerry fanboys do the same thing and it is childish.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 11:49 AM
71 123