On the BlackBerry Classic it's kind of annoying to scroll down so the opened tabs appear on the left. Alternatively, I can touch the little bar at the bottom too but that seems more annoying. Is there a keyboard shortcut to rotate tabs easier and/or to access open the tabs?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 12:57 PM
    You can press W at any time to see open tabs. Also, press U to get to the browser's address bar.

By the way Qadaffi, you look quite lovely. Any relation to the Muammar himself?
    05-20-15 01:04 PM
    I like to swipe down from the top of the screen.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    05-20-15 01:35 PM
    You can press W at any time to see open tabs. Also, press U to get to the browser's address bar.

O_o

I've had a BlackBerry 10 phone since the BlackBerry Q10 was released in the USA and now I have the classic. So far the web browsing experience has been horrible because of this issue, which apparently didn't need to be. Thanks man!
    And no, no relation other than it being a cool name (120 correct variations and millions of incorrect ways to spell it).

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:52 PM
    have you tried the W key?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 02:53 PM
    Have you tried a Note 4?

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-21-15 03:12 AM
    To further expand what was already told to you, you can easily close tabs that way too, after you hit W, slide right with the trackpad while one of the tabs are highlighted and you'll see that it highlights the X, then click trackpad. I hated trying to do that with the touchscreen, 1 out of 10 times I would miss it and it will just go to that tab rather than close it. Using the trackpad is 100% success.

Also, from a website U will let you start typing a new URL, G will bring up a screen with the recently viewed pages and will allow you to type a new URL.

The menu you usually get from long holding on the screen, you can actually get by placing the cursor with the trackpad, then press and hold the trackpad.

Short pressing the menu key will bring up the normal menu from the 3 dots in the bottom right. Long pressing the menu key will bring down the top menu.

Space scrolls one page at a time. T goes to the top, B to the bottom. Sure you knew those already.

Basically, once you know all of the shortcuts and alternate ways to do things you can browse 100% without the touchscreen if you so choose...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    terminatorx, Qaddafi and Fastmarc like this.
    05-21-15 09:26 AM
    Short pressing the menu key will bring up the normal menu from the 3 dots in the bottom right. Long pressing the menu key will bring down the top menu.
    Didn't know this one, thanks.

Where do you find all these shortcuts?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 10:07 AM
    Have you tried a Note 4?

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE

Is there an easy way to access tabs while on the browser?-you-serious.jpg

Posted via my awesome Classic
    carter17 and ErnstMach like this.
    05-21-15 10:42 AM
    Basically, once you know all of the shortcuts and alternate ways to do things you can browse 100% without the touchscreen if you so choose...
    The shortcuts are really handy. The only one I wasn't able to find is for adding a bookmark. Is there one, or did they just forget to add it?

Where do you find all these shortcuts?
    http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2015/...ard-shortcuts/
    Fastmarc likes this.
    05-22-15 10:24 AM
    To further expand what was already told to you, you can easily close tabs that way too, after you hit W, slide right with the trackpad while one of the tabs are highlighted and you'll see that it highlights the X, then click trackpad. I hated trying to do that with the touchscreen, 1 out of 10 times I would miss it and it will just go to that tab rather than close it. Using the trackpad is 100% success.
    You can also just press the delete key to close the tab, rather than have to highlit the "x". I find it to be a little faster.
    05-22-15 11:01 AM
    W key works.
    05-22-15 11:48 AM

Thank you for this. Makes browsing so much better

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 12:38 PM
    The shortcuts are really handy. The only one I wasn't able to find is for adding a bookmark. Is there one, or did they just forget to add it?

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2015/...ard-shortcuts/
    No shortcut to add one yet, but menu key and scroll with trackpad can do it without the touchscreen. But no shortcut for it unfortunately.

05-22-15 04:02 PM
    You can also just press the delete key to close the tab, rather than have to highlit the "x". I find it to be a little faster.
    True, but if you're scrolling between the tabs you're using the trackpad already so I figure it's just easier to just keep using the trackpad. I guess if it's the one already highlighted when you hit the w key you can just press delete instead.

05-22-15 04:03 PM
    This ^^^

From a Classic
    05-22-15 10:29 PM

Great shortcuts, by the way. Appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 02:32 PM