I have ordered my classic but if Telus is going to carry them and be available on the 17th then I know I won't be able to wait!! However I have searched the Telus website and Google Searched it but cannot find anything?! Any ideas?

From Bond to the Continuum Q Rules
    12-13-14 02:02 AM
    Since other two major competitors confirmed carrying classic I would it's very logical and likely for telus to do the same.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-13-14 02:06 AM
    Yes. And they will sit in the back right corner with the rest of the Blackberrys. Oh Telus.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 02:39 AM
    Telus sells BlackBerry. See it all the time
    OK but not from corporate store tho
    Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 03:00 AM
    Telus had the passport on release day and first here in Canada I'm sure they will have the classic as well
    12-13-14 05:18 AM
    When the passport came out the telus rep said they couldn't sell them off contract...only upgrades or new customers....may be the same for classic.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:00 AM
    When the passport came out the telus rep said they couldn't sell them off contract...only upgrades or new customers....may be the same for classic.

Posted via CB10
    That depended entirely on which Telus store you went to. I am a Rogers customer and I bought one from Telus off-contract and unlocked it at the time of purchase. I then went to the Rogers store and got a SIM card and was using my Passport as my primary device within half an hour of purchase.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    12-13-14 07:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well you went to the wrong location or they lied. Because I bought 3 on launch day. Then went back and actually bought another on contract for myself.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 08:14 AM