Well, I went into my AT&T store here in California to get a screen protector and case for my classic. The saleswoman asked me "how do you like your classic?" I said " I love it". She pulls out her new classic from her AT&T workbag/purse. She goes on to tell me how much she loves it and is bragging about it to everyone. I didn't know what to do but look at her and say "Thank You, please pass the enthusiasm on". She said" I've sold 5 today" I gave her a high 5 right then and there in the store! Anyways, GOOD THINGS are happening! The store proudly had the CLASSIC and PASSPORT on display!! And this all happening in a small Central California town! I went on bragging about BB10 to a fellow shopper. She was SOLD on the CLASSIC when I was done. 6 total sales at 2PM. One from a fellow crackberry nut Be well. K

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 04:32 PM
    Great story. Thanks for sharing

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 04:42 PM
    This is a great experience and story. I wonder what the sales will look like for both phones after a little bit. But also to see how many people purchased the Passport after waiting for so long to come to AT&T.

I also wonder how the experience will be next week when Verizon releases the Classic? Will it be as positive as a lot of stories that I have read on CB or will it be the opposite and be totally negative? It will be interesting to see if they will have them in stock for most stores and if they will have a actual working demo, as there seems to be a lot of working demos in the AT&T stores.
    02-21-15 04:45 PM
    I just stopped by AT&T to look at a Passport as a potential upgrade for my Z10... I already have a Classic. She told me their store wasn't "big enough" to have any available to see or buy, I needed to go to one about 3 miles away. I was the 5th person they turned away, so about $3K in business. I have to figure that would at least pay the rent for February.
    02-21-15 05:13 PM
    Can't wait to find out what my friend at the at&t corporate store has to say about the Classic (and Passport). She had discouraged me from buying the Q10 from her, claiming overheating issues.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 05:52 PM
    I just bought two Classics from an AT&T store this morning. (cleaned out their stock) Had a great experience. Knowledgeable and friendly staff too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Avenzuno likes this.
    02-21-15 06:12 PM
    talk about a "soft open"...the att website didn't have a thing on the forefront to do with the new product on friday. i had to dig to find the product. i called three different stores here in chicago, and two of them didn't even know what i meant! one said, "oh, i don't think we sell blackberrys anymore." i looked up the inventory to pick it up at another store, and when i called them, the guy said, "i don't think we have any." i said, "yes, you do." then he went a found it.
    02-21-15 06:18 PM
    There seems to be a more accepting attitude regarding BB10 at stores in the U.S. lately. Good sign.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 06:45 PM
    The store manager in Nashua nh mall put their stock in his locked office and won't be back until Tuesday. Staff said they were there because they haven't set the price for them yet so they were locked up so no one would sell any. I was able to complete checkout online for store pick up and she said that is just to have one shipped to the store for me to pick up there instead of having it shipped to my house. Idiots.
    02-21-15 08:11 PM
    The store manager in Nashua nh mall put their stock in his locked office and won't be back until Tuesday. Staff said they were there because they haven't set the price for them yet so they were locked up so no one would sell any. I was able to complete checkout online for store pick up and she said that is just to have one shipped to the store for me to pick up there instead of having it shipped to my house. Idiots.
    Wow that is the most ridiculous thing I have read all day. How can they not know the price. I love store reps. Clueless individuals they are. Sorry for your luck.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-21-15 08:41 PM
    Ha, if I still lived in NH that's where I'd have gone too! Wonder if VT will get any stock at all.. would love to see both phones in person.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:43 PM
    You actually believed they had devices locked away in a managers office until Tuesday (lmao) and "they" haven't set a price -_- since when does individual stores set prices for devices. Sounds like they are stalling you lmao and you fell for it

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    02-22-15 01:23 AM