ShopBlackBerry Online Store - Classic Sync Pod

Has anybody bought this? Thoughts, remarks, concerns? Looks pretty neat, especially at that price.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:07 PM
    I got this and I don't like it.. The issue is you have the line up the charging port to make it work. I would rather slide it in with something fitted with nothing to line up.
    02-28-15 11:15 AM
    I have one of these. Love it so far. I'll agree there is no physical guide to slot the usb probe with the charging outlet. I've found that if you line up the space bar with the center of the pod you are spot on every time. Otherwise the pod is well built. I was concerned about tipping and such but the pod weighs as much as the phone if not more and comes with anti-slip padding on the bottom. All in all a good buy IMO.

Posted from my Classic
    02-28-15 11:52 AM
    Not as elegant as it was in the old days with the contacts but it works! They are solid and heavy. Well made just requires a little focus to seat it on the usb. Qi charger works well too.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:05 PM
    Only drawback is the lack of a guide. You have to be careful when inserting
    03-04-15 08:33 PM
    It's weird to me how they went away from the 'charging contacts' solution in the old pods. All the devices should have the contacts.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:28 AM
    It's weird to me how they went away from the 'charging contacts' solution in the old pods. All the devices should have the contacts.

Posted via CB10
    Most classics have wireless charging. I don't think BlackBerry has the cash to throw around for multiple redundant solutions.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 06:33 AM