Thank you to the person who answered my question this morning with some advice (Baarns?) but the situation remains the same. It is the BBM icon (I don't ever use BBM) stuck on top of another icon but NOT constituting a folder. It's just sitting on top of the other, which I think was the email icon - really frustrating and annoying.
    The usual dragging down of the icons to the bottom of the screen, to separate, doesn't work at all.

I did it accidentally whilst having a go at moving the app icons to where I wanted them on the screen.... Wish I hadn't!

Any solutions, please, anyone? It's a brand new phone and I'm still at the playing-with-it stage....

THANK YOU
    06-20-16 08:11 AM
    have you rebooted the phone? they should re-align themselves.
    have you rebooted the phone? they should re-align themselves.
    06-20-16 09:23 AM
    Thank you to the person who answered my question this morning with some advice (Baarns?) but the situation remains the same. It is the BBM icon (I don't ever use BBM) stuck on top of another icon but NOT constituting a folder. It's just sitting on top of the other, which I think was the email icon - really frustrating and annoying.
    The usual dragging down of the icons to the bottom of the screen, to separate, doesn't work at all.

I did it accidentally whilst having a go at moving the app icons to where I wanted them on the screen.... Wish I hadn't!

Any solutions, please, anyone? It's a brand new phone and I'm still at the playing-with-it stage....

THANK YOU
    Have you tried just deleting them and reassigning them from the app drawer? Also please consider registering on CrackBerry so you can continue posting in the same thread, new threads popping up for the same problem get hard to follow.
    06-20-16 01:53 PM